Raven's Socom hints & tips [Series 1,aimbot]

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
Console: Headset:
Welcome to Series 1 of Raven's Socom hints & tips. Basically in this series I will give you guys some helpful knowledge of what you didn't know about socom before, and i'll try to post one every week. Well here we go, aimbot.

The circle crosshair in socom is alright too aim with, its not very accurate if you ask me. Well the other day I was about to quit a game when I noticed the advanced section in the start options. In advanced there is this option to turn center dot on or off. It was set to off so I turned it on. Basically this is a dot centered directly in the middle if the circle crosshair. This dot marks exactly where your bullet is going to go when fired. I started killing guys so far away from me with my KP5 which crosshair is huge, I killed them thanks to my dot. You can aim directly to someones head with the dot and quickly kill them. This also works well for those guys that rush with a smg [me] . So basically this dot is perfect for anyone that hipfires and wants to get fast kills easy.

Follow these tips and soon you'll be a Socom Pro.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Why don't you just give everyone on the PS3 Socom team all the tips that you know now?

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Or you can just be aware were your gun is pointing and use a famas..... average 15 kills all crossmap in CW :)

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Pubs its easier. Too many people run twords the fire lol. Its always a stallmate and rarely anyone goes around to flank

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
yo screw off if yur gonna be posting stuff like that, Im just trying to give people tips

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Thank you! Now I can be the best at Socom 4. Add my PSN: bikerkid135

Stream:

DM TheLockOfWar

Founding Member
i didnt know we could do that thanks raven. oh the famas and atac are the freakin best
-TheLockOfWar

Stream:

DM TheLockOfWar

Founding Member
oh quick question who is that girl that you set as your picture she looks familiar some how.....

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
is the famas that good? i always used the m4a1 and i forget what gun i use on the mercs lol