R4 3DS

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
does anyone have this R4 3DS card? its for the 3DS/DS/XL/i/Lite you can download the DS roms on to it.. but my question is does anyone know if you can place .gba (gameboy advance roms) on to the same SD card to run the roms.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
i dnt no i never went into roms hacks and tht sort like on psp (come to think of it i wonder why?)

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
R4 just release their "dual core" 3DS flashcart. (not actually a dual core processor, don't get confused).

I highly recommend. SuperCard DSTWO which emulates GBA games through hardware means instead of relying on a homebrew developer.

I don't own one and I'm not really sure whats the best. I think it's good to look at Acekard 2i as well.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Good to know!
I didn't buy the R4 3DS card but I got one from a friend and it works seamlessly. All the .nds roms work perfectly. But I dont mind paying for the 3DS games they have been worth the entertainment in 3D (ie. Star Fox) the line up for the fall looks promising and games under 40 (+tax) isnt breaking the bank.

BTW there is no hacking necessary, you can update the 3DS and do everything you normally would, this is an external hack you would say...

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
i dnt no i prob wont get this if i want some gba or so ill go to psp

but who knows once these cluster of games for 3ds comes out ima b spendin dough and gettin em

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Same here UC, first starting with Super Mario 3D Land! I can't wait!

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Mario Kart 7! yes and Super Mario Land 3D!!!! thats what I am getting