R3 Commander.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Well I would just like for this to be my entry for the commander posistion for Resistance 3. I believe I am more than qualified to fill the posistion I would just like to know if I may be givin leadership/commandership of this game.

GBs will be in the future but as for right now I will be focusing on recruit a worth while team that doesnt JUST play on weekends.

So yeah, its late now I put in a couple good gaming hours last night so I'll be setting things up for good tomorrow.

That is if everybody is cool with me being commander.

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
well i played the online and really enjoyed it so ill let you know if i can join im pretty busy right now so who knows

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
So I'm appointed commander, I thought the members voted for their commander... Guess I don't know how things are run around here.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
So I'm appointed commander, I thought the members voted for their commander... Guess I don't know how things are run around here.
Want me to change you back to retired and wait a week for everyone to get their votes in for an outcome that will be the same? Quick being a smartass and just be happy...its like you only ever contradict the admin team now that you aren't on it.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
No, I don't contradict I just dont like any of y'all. Save for major and eddy and tornado... And Jesse... And outlaw... And Charlesking...

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
No, I don't contradict I just dont like any of y'all. Save for major and eddy and tornado... And Jesse... And outlaw... And Charlesking...
Okay, then just so you know, by contradicting any of my decisions or any of Meta's decisions, you are also contradicting the entire staff. We all stick together.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
good job for stepping up to the plate noob!

and in the words of our "former president" DON'T FUCK UP.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Roy does have a point, even though he was the president doesnt mean he can get automatic leadership,it should be just like the rest of any member here and wait, he didnt intend to be a smartass i dont think.besides didnt pure wanna be commander.or did i miss something.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
What sorta happened here that roy implied that the changes that were supposedly gonna happen, didnt really happen, and the ones that did could have been easily done with roy still being the president. and hes right.

ilucartman

or maybe he just meant that members shoulda voted, either way what i said was right.