R.I.P Ryan Dunn

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Console: Headset:
My heart and thoughts go to his family and friends. We love you bro!!!

R.I.P!!!!!!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Once again drunk driving takes another one.
R.I.P. Ryan Dunn, never will forget the laughs from all his performances.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
I cant imagine how Bam feels right now. Does anyone know who was sitting next to Ryan?

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
R.I.P Ryan Dunn , jackass wont be the same without him that's for sure . prayers go out 4 his family

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
RIP Ryan,ill never forget all the lulz provided :)

But it is too bad that his pal was there,100+ mph is definetely deadly.

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
R.I.P. Ryan Dunn we would miss your hilarious moments in JackAss and also Viva La Bam.......

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
yea but it depends cause there hasnt been an autopsy to see how much alcohol was in his body when the crash occured soo it might not have been because of that although its highly possible also the guy that was with him was a guy named Zachary Hartwell. some info on the guy (Hartwell was a Navy SEAL with three tours of duty in Iraq. RadarOnline.com reports, UPDATE: SOCNet.com reports that Hartwell was indeed in the Navy, but not a SEAL He had been married less than a year, to wife Rachel, A 30-year old from West Chester, PA, he was a stunt car driver in Bam Margera's 2009 film, "Minghags." also im hearing that alcohol might not have been the cause Zach was supposedly not a big drinker

the other guy is the one on the right end side

honestly though i really think he was not drunk either a drug which dont think so or he was just speeding and based off of this picture i think he wanted to exit but barley noticed it and was going to fast to turn and lost control and crash but thats just what i think we will see what the news has to say when stuff is revealed

Crash scene: Black marks on the road show where Dunn's car skidded out of control

sources (Some but main one http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/21/zachary-hartwell-ryan-dunn-crash-passenger_n_881157.html and TMZ, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...nn-travelling-130mph-fatal-Porsche-smash.html )

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
Just saw this thread

He was one of the most awesome men that walked on earth R.I.P.