Quotes in Music

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
I’m sure every1 of you listens to music every single day. Every once and a while you probably hear a line or a chorus that catches your ear and it sounds pretty cool. This is what this thread is about. (this is for andy who wanted me to make more thread s :D )

Here’s my first few quotes/lines from a few songs that I quote quite a bit;

I have more jews then your jeweler – LiL Wayne --We Takin’ Over

I once thought I was crazy but now I know im insane – Blac Haze-- Imma a Hustla

Power Beyond Containing, are you gunna remain a slave for the rest of your life, stare into the night. Disturbed --The Night

My blood is cold as ice, or so I have been told, show no emotion and it can destroy your soul Disturbed—Haunted

AAO talking amongst themselves about DM (hehe)

You're frightened, so am I A world of demons wait - Haunted-- Disturbed

The quotes don’t have to be a whole song btw, just a few lines or a chorus. This shows us how important and influential music is in todays life style.

Post yours :p

Quote-Artist--Song name

:mmlsmiley:

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
''There comes a day in your life, when you wanna kick back, straw hat on the porch when you old perhaps. Wanna gather your thoughts, have a cold one, brag. to your grandkids on how life is golden - Nas- Can't Forget About You

''I see no changes, wake up in the mornin' and I ask myself, Is my life worth livin' Should I blast myself?'' -Tupac- Changes

''If I feel it, I feel it. If I don't, I don't. If it ain't really real, then i probably won't'' -It's Still Bigger Than Hip Hop-Dead Prez

''Not strong, only aggressive. Not free, we only licensed. Not compassionate, only polite. Now who he nicest? Not good, but well-behaved. Chasin after death so we can call ourselves brave. Still livin like mental slaves'' -Black Star- Thieves in the Night

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
"you don't impress me and no one can test me;
an emcee so ill, I got AIDS scared to catch me" - Cannibus

"Some MC's don't like the KRS but they must respect him
Cos they know this kid gets all up in they rectum'' - KRS-ONE

"We notify families, we shed tears and mourn;
but our hands are on the ammo cuz the battle`s still on" - Inspectah Deck

and Morb i found that very offensive.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNaKWXqXkhw[/ame]

"That's the way you do it, money for nothin' and chicks for free" Dire Straits

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
''So Tear Me Open But Beware, There Are Things Inside Without A Care'' [Metallica]

''I Said Fast, Slow, Hard or Soft Baby? She Said All The Above, Then The Front Door Co-Bust In, It was her Fuckin Husband, 6'10 I Knew my Life Would Soon End, Home Boy Tried to Killllllllllllll Meeeeeeeee'' [Ice-T]

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
LOL.

"Pullin something like dat. Go get yo weed from the store. The legit way. Quit thuggin out. Quit drivin yo buckets to the turf and gettin yo weed. You buy it legit from the store."

-My Homeboy Chevy
Andre Nickatina and Mac Dre
A Tale of two Andres