Quick Theory

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
DM chances of winning/ losing = leadership squared +49 divided by 2+ loyalty of member multiplied by the number of squirrels in a tree+ michael jordan multiplying how many chickens each member ate before the war- 10 + ability and team chemistry- other teams ability and team chemistry+ a rabbit eating a dog minus chickens falling from the sky multipled by weather conditions + strategic value- enviroment + the square root of 3r53+ the song the player is listening to pump themselves up - how lazy they are+the song the show goes on for a power up multiplied by headphones+determination+ time +rdwdfgd+ if they are not afraid+ if they use clubs for weapons instead of guns +64 - your IQ divided by 100 is dms chance of winning

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
yeah mks sense doesnt it as long as each team uses this math theyll know their chances of winning

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
an idea of imagination can only be created by your mind so if im for real its up to you

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
LOL Mayo, you're starting to sound like a smarter version of bender with these silly replies.

Stream:

DM Jugga777

The Owner of Shoutboxes
Founding Member
Preposterous I say even if such a notion proved to be true what formulae can be used to find most of these values, none I say, all will be mere arbitrary numbers.

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
it was only logical he be replaced with an upgrade to him if he was not we would be moving backwards in time

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
dont question my authority i have been here longer then you cant deny my math skills

Stream:

DM Jugga777

The Owner of Shoutboxes
Founding Member
dont question my authority i have been here longer then you cant deny my math skills
But I do question your grammar skills, then--->than and add ". You" after you, yeah grammer nazi-ing so what ya wanna fight about it lol.

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
i never said you couldnt deny my grammer skills there is always room for error except in all cases