Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
The only person i think can help you is razor cause he's had them both.
Oh but what i do know is that both of those are stereo so it's only sound comin from the left and right.
Also Toilet Bleachers break to easily
I suggest getting Tritton AX720s, worth the money.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Hmm well i was thinking if you can hear sound cues like footsteps with Tritton AX120 just like PX21.Well i really need a good choice. Its gonna be my christmas gift lol. :present:

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
I JUST DONT GET IT. Y DO PPL WANNA WASTE SO MUCH MONEY ON HEADSETS? WASTE OF MONEY DAWG

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I just got these yesterday.

Turtle Beach X31s:
http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/xbox-gaming-headsets/ear-force-x31.aspx

I've had Turtle Beach X1s and X11s and the wires are so FUCKING annoying. My X1's mic stopped working so i got X11's and they lasted like 5 months then the wires snapped last week. So this time around I got the X31 wireless headset and they are great so far. Just need rechargeable Triple A batteries because they kill batteries so quick, which i got them today =]. Definitely worth the money though.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I gotta agree with the banned piece of shit on this one lol.

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Yeah between the two you posted, the Tritton's are the way to go.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Ohh so trittons? :D. but once again no one has answered if you can hear sound cues like footsteps,etc.. with tritton AX180 -_-

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
GET THE TRITTONS THEY ARE BETTER!! I HAD A PAIR AND I LOVED THEM UNTILL I BROKE THEM LOL BUT GET THOSEE!!! NOW!

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
I just got these yesterday.

Turtle Beach X31s:
http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/xbox-gaming-headsets/ear-force-x31.aspx

I've had Turtle Beach X1s and X11s and the wires are so FUCKING annoying. My X1's mic stopped working so i got X11's and they lasted like 5 months then the wires snapped last week. So this time around I got the X31 wireless headset and they are great so far. Just need rechargeable Triple A batteries because they kill batteries so quick, which i got them today =]. Definitely worth the money though.

I have those as well ViK, I gave my wired ones to a friend, and replaced them with the ones in your link.... they are OK but i wish i would have ordered in the tritons.

If you have other wireless in your house....you will get popping distortion every once in a while.... its annoying as hell. Specially when it kicks in when you are tryN to Clutch a win.....