Question?

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Console: Headset:
Ok im sure you all have heard of the new nintendo dsi.Ive also heard that it has wifi meaning like the psp you can play people across the globe.i should be getting it soon.My psp broke n too lazy to get it fixed.So if there are games on there that seem pretty decent to play online you guys think we can expand there?.give me ur opinions

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
My sis gave me her old DS phat like 2 years ago and even that had wifi. Get Pokemon diamond or w/e new bs version they have now. I had the most boring summer job and I played pokemon at work and it was so fun lol. You can play online with Hova too.

Go ahead and laugh it up ''lol cpt like pokemans'' it was a fun time waster, so idgaf

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
idk the nintendo revolution is getting big and it would definately bring more peeps to the site and get DM known.jus give it some thought.i kno i can make it work

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Hell the fuck no.

Id rather get a PSP Go

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
SPADES, you don't need Admin permission to expand into a game, if you get 5 people ready to expand and have them on the site you can expand into it.. Thats how I got us into L4D but we never even used it..

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
most DS games are targeted towards younger children, much like other Nintendo systems.

so i doubt you'll find anything worth playing. I cant think of any game that would work well to play as a clan.

I personally really enjoyed the Pokemon series, but thats probably my own preference. Also, unless you really want to get into it on a competitive level, it can get old very quickly after you beat it.

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
well i do like pokemon as well.so what if i know 4 other people who plays pokemon for dsi and i say they can be DM for dsi.thats possible right?

And no cyclone my pikachu will own you....thats right.....pikachu

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Haha pokemon i used to play that way back when
I got a DS but im not gunna get a DSi

Stream:

DM xKiLL4x

Major General
My sis gave me her old DS phat like 2 years ago and even that had wifi. Get Pokemon diamond or w/e new bs version they have now. I had the most boring summer job and I played pokemon at work and it was so fun lol. You can play online with Hova too.

Go ahead and laugh it up ''lol cpt like pokemans'' it was a fun time waster, so idgaf
lol datz wut i say bout ma shid.........

but pokemon datz a lil xtreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lmao jp...if ma bros wna expand 2 pokemon

da ansa is HELLLLL NAW!!!!!!!!!!1

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
i play pokemon and a good game sort of for ds and for clanin cud b tht metroid game nd the startfox one but dnt kno bout the warin in both