PURE OWNAGE

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
so fantin, noz, and I went on our alternate accounts on cod5 for fun and fucking owned a ctf on dome. i got 910 points, my best ever in ctf. yes i am iHAVEaLIFEuDONT. suprisingly i only got 1 pair of dogs (and like 15 artillaries and 1 20 kill streak). i used an mp40 with apature, betties, jug, and steady aim. also jug is not noob, every1 on gamebattles uses it and i didnt have double tap so then jug is best for mp40. here it is

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
your k/d ratio is 0.1 better than mine in that game

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
thats not good.

wow, id like to see you just walk into a game and do this not on your joke of a game, mohh or css(lmfao). and ur comment has allot f thought put into it considering theres a 10 second spawn delay in ctf preventing atleast 20 kills. and why the fuck would u even post such a pointless comment. you realy have no purpose in post here.

but yeah im sure u could do better ur first try just give me a pic and ill say ok

Stream:

O

OnePerfectShOt

damn, tits you really have improved after I taught you a thing or two.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
stfu pop, uve played cod4 like once lol, i play with ur friend allot tho hes pretty cool.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
dam 73 kills most i ever got was 40 but that was tdm i havent really tried ctf before

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
dam 73 kills most i ever got was 40 but that was tdm i havent really tried ctf before
theres a 5-15 SECOND spawn delay in ctf ,so if it was tdm i woulda been over 100 (but of course the game would have ended before that if it was tdm)