Addict
Console: Headset:
I don't get what's so fantastic about the PSN+ :blink:

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
'In addition, PS3 will have a forced system software update that will require all registered PlayStation Network users to change their account passwords before being able to sign into the service'
told you they are assholes.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
'In addition, PS3 will have a forced system software update that will require all registered PlayStation Network users to change their account passwords before being able to sign into the service'
told you they are assholes.
how does that make them assholes? there doing it for the protection of there customers, wtf?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
So lets fuck everyone over for a week, not tell anyone, and announce it a week late? No then we'll just give everyone free stuff and hope they forget about it. PSN Fucking sucks the hair on my ass

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
how does that make them assholes? there doing it for the protection of there customers, wtf?
cos they will FORCE start it. its not an option. I dont like the way they have the power to do ANYTHING to your system, from the first few milliseconds that it gets turned on.

By the way, is japan getting it first? or is everyone getting it at the same time?

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
cos they will FORCE start it. its not an option. I dont like the way they have the power to do ANYTHING to your system, from the first few milliseconds that it gets turned on.

By the way, is japan getting it first? or is everyone getting it at the same time?
They're forcing for security reasons. I don't see why this is bad. They're making their console more secure.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Why u trippin if it makes ur shit safer y wouldnt u do it? Thats just stupid.
And yea ok its dumb that this was able to happen in the first place but them putting it back up improved AND giving us a free month membership is much better then them just putting it back and saying sorry this happened we'll try and not let it happen again.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder

LOLLOL so you practically think that there taking advantage of you.LOL, maybe they should ask your permission everytime they decide on making a new system update, because you dont like how they have the ability to still govern the system that they created that you purchased. Stop bitching, why would anyone in there right mind still want to keep the same password to an account that was hacked, only an idiot would make a problem out of that.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Actually, if your going to bitch so much about the ps3, get an xbox. kthx.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
PS+ is so dumb. Once the one month is over, everything we downloaded through PS+ is taken back/erased. It's kinda like, "Here, we screwed you over so we'll give you free stuff... oh yea, you'll only get to keep it for a month though."

Gimme a break.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
well, no, ur missing the point.
i agree with them trying to make it more secure. But at least give us some privacy, and let us decide wether or not we want to update.
Although it sounds stupid, nah, fuck it, it is stupid, but think of whats gonna happen now... Anonymous will get pissed, and they'll fuck em up...

and me, being me, i forgot the point i was trying to make, so forget i said anything T_T