PSN to fully return Friday

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
Sony said today it will fully restore PlayStation Network and Qriocity services in the Americas, Europe/PAL territories and Asia - excluding Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea - by the end of this week. Service updates for Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea will be available at a later date.

Full restoration for PSN includes:

- Full functionality on PlayStation Store

- In-game commerce

- Ability to redeem vouchers and codes

- Full functionality on Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity for PS3, PSP, VAIO and other PCs

- Full functionality on Media Go​
"We have been conducting additional testing and further security verification of our commerce functions in order to bring the PlayStation Network completely back online so that our fans can again enjoy the first class entertainment experience they have come to love," said Kazuo Hirai, Executive Deputy President, Sony Corporation. "We appreciate the patience and support shown during this time."
Source: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1171522p1.html

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Can you download the free games yet? If so.... Can someone give me a tutorial <3 MG wants to dust off her ps3.... and we dont know the browser very well :(

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

Can you download the free games yet? If so.... Can someone give me a tutorial <3 MG wants to dust off her ps3.... and we dont know the browser very well :(
we'll probably receive information about that via email when the psn is fully restored

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
MM u don't need the browser u go to an icon that shows a bag that takes u to the store. How they are giving away the free games idk yet

Stream:

ToLoseOrDie-

Corporal
I doubt it will fully return on friday, it'll most likely get some heavy load and then return on sunday or something.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

Welcome Back program launched today. Be sure to get your two free games! and 2 psp games if u have one and actually want them, lol.

Go into the playstation store.
Welcome back program is right there.
You'll get errors cuz so many people are downloading them, but keep trying you'll get em eventually. i have Dead Nation and inFAMOUS downloading right now.