PS3 Players Please Read

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Console: Headset:
Alright since Roy Picked me as Leader of PS3 which is maybe the Biggest Responsibility for me but i would like to know all the Game's a lot of us play not just 2 or 3 guy's i know Bbc2 Krazed is Commander of that know i need a RDR Commander Since GaZa went to pSp again umm i would like to know what Gaza well who Gaza think's is good to lead RDR since i never played the game and i don't know who play's it lolz well Gaza please help me out on this game thanx any other games i need to know about please feel free to tell me

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
to be hoonest, RDR is pretty much dead now as far as DM goes as i found out yesterday which is why i dont have it anymore. A waste of time.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
yea thats cool with me bro:) Um Chris(iceChrisCream) is the most active player for that game by far, But as for leadership is he ready?( thats the only thing).Razor left Mw2 commandership to focus on RDR, But is he willing to step up to the plate and get us some new recruits? those are the two main people for RDR that would take over leadership in my opinion. Either you pick one or make them both co leaders with equal share of the leadership.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Its not dead it just needs to get back on track just cause Im not leader of it don't mean it anit dead bro you guys have the ability to bring anything bak

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
hmmmm very good idea RaZor is my main man as you know i was thinkin maybe make them both Co-leads till one Steps it up to the max and earns the Leadership you get me?

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
just give me some time and i'll be DM in RDR i'll help you guyz out when i get it i'll mostly be playing it all day n nite btw who's in charge of that gm now?