Ps3 Ctf Gb Another Epic Win

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Console: Headset:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvswH9DWobE

down 25 sec's my man BlazerColts get's the last capture to take the lead and the Win sorry the quality isn't so good i'm not Michigan and i don't have a cap card and i can't cut to the end were it show's the 25 secs =( one Day i will :biggrin:

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
if anybody can show me how i can take off the audio i get very loud and it just disturbs the Video

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
those were some good games. i came in on favela and went like 17-8 and raped them then i went like 20-17 on estate, but we had some amazing flag stops. watch the whole game, at one point their flag was a foot away from being capped and we stopped it and returned it.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
btw grillz smart play at 2:50. at exactly 3:42 you see how close they were. At 9:56 i start running with blazer and, at 10:10 i raped their whole team as they were about to kill blazer

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
LMAO FUCK YEA! NICE SHIT GUYS!

@ Grillz:

1. EPIC CELEBRATION AT THE END!
2. Go into Sony Vegas, click on the sound track, either mute the track, or delete it altogether by separating it from the video file.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Post the one with FPS (just saw your channel).

BTW: I love your class names xD "BLOW SHIT UP," "Big Boii Status"

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Yo i loved that GB!!! ice cream guy im OG RiCo. YeYe!!! Yo Grillz you saved my life in the begining, ty. Yea and i got some sick stops on em. UC ik u right tits is horrible idk like we didnt win favela bc of him or anything. :D KNIGHT why dont u record more often!!!!!???? God shit guys!! Lets keep winning!! TeaM RiCo FTW!!!!

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
funny thing was that class wasn't a running class and i was running with akimbo rafficas with 3 ppl on me. i killed 1 and mich killed the other 2.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Post the one with FPS (just saw your channel).

BTW: I love your class names xD "BLOW SHIT UP," "Big Boii Status"
lolz why thank you Knight it helps me Destroy enemy killstreak's and Big Boii status is for my light machine guns and the video i'll post thread now