PS3 Black Ops II Team Information

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Yo so I am wrapping shit up at school and I will be playing. So Mikey T what are your basis on these business bruh bruh

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
I really hope this actually gets started. lets not do what we did in black ops 1. ps3 needs to be more active. PSN MysterySock GB name the same inv me

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Read my first post. I didn't want to do matches with you guys until I understood the game more. And yeah, welcome the two newest members and starters of the DM that will be representing us. ReckN and Jon. And that team, for your information Forb, was my Black Ops I PS3 team that ran that ladder for four consecutive seasons. It is not some random team. Alex gave me the green light before the game came out to affiliate that team with DM.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Yes I did give you permission to affiliate the team with DM, however i dont really see any form of that on the GG page? Correct me if im wrong.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
You're right. And I joined the team last night, with no control to change the teams information. Once I give him it, Demon Gaming will be listed on the blast and as sponsor/website.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
First off all, this is the first I am hearing anything about PS3 good or bad. Also Hunt3r doesn't play 360 anymore, and hasn't since like the beginning of MW3.

I instructed hunt3r to make a DM team and to have some sort of DM affiliation on it. Most of the DM members are not close to MLG or on the same level and the very few good competitive members that DM has. Also Forb just got a PS3, doesnt make him a PS3 god. Hunt3r in addition to making a MLG DM team is also supposed ot help the other DM members and help you all not play like shit.

Michigan you never play PS3 or are active in the clan. I respect you as a person however I do not respect the people who come and play for 2 weeks spout a bunch of shit like they know whats going on and then leave for 9 months. If you come here after being a goner and start making comments and "promoting" people again I will delete your existence off this site.

No DM Member besides hunt3r and some small other have mad any real attempt at being truly competitive. You cant all play nothing but pubs and then expect to go GB and be good.

If anyone has a complaint about a commander and the job they are doing you PM me. If you just going to spout retarded shit in a thread and expect something to be done about it, go fuck yourself.