Promotions and Updates

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
Congratulations to DM xPHiLLie (Bowser) for sticking with his team on 360, he showed tremendous initiative with making his own team and the 360 tourney and recruiting keep it up!

Also great job 360 MW3/BO We now have THREE Successful teams, with strong possibilities of going to the playoffs (Top 100 Teams). Forbington is doing a great job also with his team and Viktomizes 10-1 record (so far) just with people recruited off GB. Also congrats to Hunt3r, sergy, for working hard on 360. Morb and I are also 4-0 in Doubles and I dont think I have seen this much success on the 360 side since CoD4. Lets keep it up!!

Also by the end of this week I will have official (legal) ownership of the site, MM was kind enough to pay for the month of december (Thank him for that) and I will start off the new year. I also want to remind you fellas that I paid $1,000 for the site which is no small amount of money and I did it for you guys. <3

I know PS3 has been struggling a lot, BallinDog got his new PS3 and the BF3 team and you all have been working hard so far, stick with it. Also to DM Marine for helping MW3 and his new recruit, welcome.

~Toon

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
This is great!! I'm proud of u guys!! Keep up the amazing work!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Congratulations to everyone mentioned. And Serg, get on TODAY. We will do some GB's.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ok. like around what time'ish ? il be on today, considering i dont feel like doing anything else cuz i was gonna get this new phone but it didnt entirely work out today so dont feel like doing anything else really..... bleah.