Prepare for Armageddon?

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Console: Headset:
The article itself has some validity, but I don't think that the US, and it's major allies would plan such an attack on the foreign nations, wouldn't be worth it. Although, I wouldn't mind having a cottage out on the Pacific, across from Japan :)

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
im not sure about this because for one we cant destroy the planet even with all the nukes we have disposable look it up. also checking a few points mentioned int he article

like number 2 why would we attack asians like china we heavily rely on their exported goods and once it starts there is we will need stuff that we will need to find elsewere which be hard becuase we are attacking others that we need wtf. and North America do they mean Canada if its true why them why they are really close to us not to mention they got Alaska right next to them and far from us they can take it over and hold the citizens hostage or kill them

it is also mentioned that ther will be troops in iraq still Obama has told the people that the troops were coming home before the year ended sooo if its wrong it will add more bs to his shit which should encourage everyone here to overthrow the government. But if we decide to overthrow and all this is true it would be a badn move becuase it will leave us vulnerable to an attack which will cause mejor damage to the country

they also mention stuff about 9/11 and the changing of the american gov power over the world, this is their aim they want, but no one really believes in that stuff becuase it leads towards the Illuminati which i no for a fact that everyone thinks its all bs (cept for a few of us)

after that it talks about iran and sort over int he other side about how "rich in oil" they are of course and they keep fueling us with stuff to thik negativelly about them if they chose to not accept our currency its our loss big shit they had to add that to this report

i no it was all in one article but still it can be possible but who knows what the US citizens might think about it support or not

fight with the country that has been fucking us over alot, that has taken away our freedoms stated in the bill of rights or, get screwed either way becuase if we dont support them we will be attacked in our home land not sure how else to explain that

:UC:

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
im not trying to say whos really more powerfull or anything but, think about it, tanks and all that shit getting ready ?.. please. if theres going to be a war, itl be nukes flying back and forth.

"the united states attacking foreign nations" yah okay, cause its not like if russia and china combined military power then they wouldnt win or anything.. nigga please. oh and ya they would combine..

seems to me like this article got pulled out of someones ass.

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
UC, The comment on Canada is unclear, but USA wouldnt attack them. We trade most with Canada.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
WW3 is so late to have happened anyway

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
man i thought this thread would atleast get a conversation going theres alot of people who i want to hear about on this topic