post ur Scariest movies!!

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Console: Headset:
hey guys i wanne kno some movies that are fkn scared:)
please post here(only REAL scared=p)

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Venom :hmmm: ima search a trailer of that:)
thank u atv.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
HOLY FUCK!!!
im not gonna watch the japanese version of "the ring". OMG the trailer is so scary DAM!!

anyone have seen the grudge or the grudge 2??
omg that kinda movies are SOOOOOOOO scared!!!

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
the grudge was my worse fear when i was a lil kid but now if she appears i'll hit her with a stick whackstick

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
lmao Raid, did u read the title? XD
post ur scariest one pls.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
umm ill have to go with jeepers creepers that movies is a classic when i was a couple years younger that movie freaked me out but now it aint even scary but that was the one movie that made me not sleep a night

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Misery
The Shining
War of the Worlds (Tom Cruise one)
Signs was creepy but badass too

If you want very creepy:
Carnivale - HBO series, scared the shit out of me!
LOST - You are gonna want to wear a diaper when they go to the cabin and when they look at the manifest

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
how bout chuckie? haha i was scared when i was younger watching that movie, and gaza nice man purse btw, or is it a satchel? lmao jk jk

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
Chucky doesn't make sence how does a two pound doll choke you to death??? Wouldn't you just chuck him at a wall?

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Yeah, movies aren't " scary " anymore but the ones the kept me up at night was Signs and Jeepers Creepers. Jason and Freddy were scary but I got over the fact of them.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Jeepers Creepers
Only movie that ever scared me. Most of the movies theyre comming out with now are really pathetic... society has become used to scary movies, and theyve become kindof watered down.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
Dude the movies tht scare me the most is shit like Halloween and even some zombie movies becuz some of them have rational reasons, but the movies about a ghost killer r like ok this can never happen n I'm not scared the shining is probably the scariest and the first two I know what you did last summer... The third turned ghost.... GAY

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Jeepers Creepers scared the shit out of me when I was around 11. I couldn't sleep at night for 3-4 days, swear on my life.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
And screw movies the scariest things were those scary stories we read wen we were five they were those books of short stories

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
I liked how keepers creepers end it shows the guys skin just hanging in the distance
isnt jeepers kreepers looking through the dead guys skin, but he stole the dead guys eyes?