Possible Mw3 Perks, Weapons, Killstreaks, and Vehicles.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
RPN Well when it comes out legit. We should already begin to plan types of classes to protect each other and make a team?
How can we begin doing types of classes if we don't have the full list of weapons,perks,killstreaks. :/. Ima wait for a leaked release. My source of BO leaked perks,guns, killstreaks were accurate lmao. So by the time when they leak it. I'll bring it here :).

Stream:

DM Positive

1st Lieutenant
How can we begin doing types of classes if we don't have the full list of weapons,perks,killstreaks. :/. Ima wait for a leaked release. My source of BO leaked perks,guns, killstreaks were accurate lmao. So by the time when they leak it. I'll bring it here :).
READ THE FIRST LINE!

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
READ THE FIRST LINE!
Oh sorry, I was too blind. I just woke up when I made a reply lmao. It wont be official though. IW people neither activision doesnt tell anything about perks,weapons,killstreaks. Its all about LEAKING :). Like those people with JTAGS. They kinda had BO already for some leaking (Correct me If i'm wrong in people with JTAG's having BO earlier for leaking)

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I don't like the idea of infiltrator making bomb defusing silent. I can't sound whore as much then :(

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I'm sure that perk will be out for GBs im guessing