Please Read Extremely important

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Console: Headset:
Alright thank you for taking your time to read this now as you guy's know well most of you do i don't have money for black Ops and i'm dying to get it =/ so i had an idea and i was wondering if you guys could help me follow through with this Should i trade in my Mw2 into Gamestop to get Black Ops???

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
yes trade in your mw2 along with any other game you have . They wont give you much for mw2...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
i know i'ma also sell my xbox controllers since my xbox got RROD and i'ma sell BFBC2 =/ and i was thinking my lil bro's gameboy lolz when my parents ask for it i say he lost it lmaoo

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
At game stop if you sell any 3 games (Wii, PSP, 360, PS3) you will receive that price back + $10 dollars extra on top of that.

I am trying to do this today and will let you know how their Terms of Service work out.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
lmaoo i know RizZ just needed everybody to read it so made a nice little thread name there =)

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
At game stop if you sell any 3 games (Wii, PSP, 360, PS3) you will receive that price back + $10 dollars extra on top of that.

I am trying to do this today and will let you know how their Terms of Service work out.
So are you saying I could trade in 3 of my old PSP games and receive $70?