Platymate Jo play on Bringit.com!!

Stream:

P

powerbottom

Check out the DM Tube section to catch Jo Garcia, Cyber PLAYMATE of the year and "Gaming Girl Next Door" playing for cash on Bringit.com! It a site that lets gamers compete against each other for cash in either single games or tourneys! First time deposits can use the promo code BONUS09 to receive 20% extra cash.

(If anyone from DMClan sees this I'd love to talk with someone from your site about a partnership opportunity between bringit.com. We have a ton of way to add value to each others communities. Here's a link to an article of us in OXM magazine OXM)

Stream:

P

powerbottom

haha. Shit that not what I was going for. Its in a bit from "Its always sunny in Philadlephia." I just thought the two words together were funny. Wasn't thinking of it in a gay sense. haha. woops.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
If you watch "It's Always Sunny" then you are ok in my book, that is by far the funniest show ever made.

Stream:

P

powerbottom

word. I hear they're only doing one more season then moving on to do some show where they're all stationed in space with weird space suits... Kind of gave me a day/night man costume vibe