Place your signature requests here

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
thanks man, much appreciated, and if you are gonna redo it a little, maybe if you could make the text have a darker outline of some sort, so it doesnt blend as much

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
can u make somthing from sctach with like either wiz khalifa smoking a good joint or another one of the pyramid from the back of the dollar bill with the eye and it saying "Illuminati", and "Money is Power"

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
i want a sexy one like this
My colors i want to be Red Black white and gray. Heres the figure that i want you to render
but ofc you're gonna have to resize. Also if you can make the colors go together like in your sig please :D if you cant then just pick colors to match the render above please.

Thanks

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I want something like UR current second sig but Resistance 3 style,

Stream:

x_TheBear_x

2nd Lieutenant
What was yours? I'm about to go GFX crazy so post it up, I'm downloading all of those right now.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
there it is

can u make somthing from scratch with like either wiz khalifa smoking a good joint or another one of the pyramid from the back of the dollar bill with the eye and it saying "Illuminati", and "Money is Power"

Stream:

M

Misery

just make me something with 2 naked guys with big dicks and hairy balls hanging out saying im a faggot.