Peace

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Console: Headset:
Yeah, done with this clan. Got recruited for Dirty Old Bastards, and I'm playing BF3 with them. Have a good one DM, all the best.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I don't know why you were green in the first place.

Deuces.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
The clan is filled with middle aged men who have kids the same age as you

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I mean if he didn't post this thread, no one would've known he left in the first place haha. See ya I guess.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
He can't see this thread anymore. You can literally say anything, and he wouldn't know. Shane Fillis likes boys.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I Thot he had left with that one dude who went ape shit. His name is now USMC lol I forgot his other one..

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Yeaaaaaa there you go. I was cool with him but he went bananas lol, but I Thot he took fill with em, guess not.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Oh yeah CK, he gave all those big motivational speaches, DM4L, etc, and then ran off, what the fuck?

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
DoB is a clan that CK got recruited to. He ain't the leader. You have to be 18 to be in the clan, and do an app. That's all he told me.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
I didn't follow CK's footsteps, he offered me a spot in the clan when he left DM but I declined. I got bored on BF3, and decided I wanted a clan to play with. DOB came to mind, I filled an application and went to their clan.

This is their site, but it's a bitch n' a half for my laptop to navigate. Not surprised by the comments in the thread. I'm not gonna respond to them, as I'd rather leave with a clean slate then a black one.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
Thanks Tor! I couldn't help but notice you have the Walking Dead in your siggy, how sick is that game? I'm considering getting it.