our first win! (PS3)

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
holy shit we just won a 3 vs 3 gameabattles me riddler and busta. ::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers . well fought. details; first map was bog we raped 0-4 then they sayed ''u didnt pout swich every round so we redo'' so we did and won like 4-0 again. then came downpour and leading 2-0 and bustacap was lagging ghorribly with a 1 bar conection. then we lost like the next 4 cuz busta got disconected therefore becoming a 2 on 3 and me and riddler couldnt do it. we didnt redo that. then came bloc. we jumped out 2-0 then they won 1 and we won 1 so it was 3-1, then they won again making it 3-2 bustacap still lagging horribly. then it was 3-2 and we were defending riddler and bustacap died so it became 1 on 3 and if i lossed it would go to overtime. i saw 1 of them head to A (or the far one at bloc) i hid with my ak 74 then turned a corner and got 1. i saw 1 behind him so i ran through the front side of A to the back and hid behinmd a whill then he came around and i killed him. then i knew the first guy i killed had a bamob so i went back to him and there was the last guy who i shot up. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we won. :rolleyes::rolleyes:::cheers:rolleyes:::cheers::cheers::cheers:rolleyes:::cheers::cheers

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
DUDE HELL YES!

I'm glad to see the PS3 squad working together! And Eag I wont call you a nub anymore bc you got in their ass that last round.

GREAT JOB GUYS!

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
good job guys!

IM GETTING MY PS3 TONIGHT::cheers

cant wait to get our second win :D

Stream:

OUTL4W