Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
who would have guessed gr8 would became yellow lulz

Stream:

D

den24cb

fuck AAO lets just never war them

and X15 didnt hack, i spent at least 6 months in X15 and i can assure we didnt. wut cpt meant to say was *PI* of moh2, because thers proof of ah and ruth hacking.
Is this a joke?? X15 definitely hacked. Funniest post EVER god damn kid..

Stream:

DMxBrAwLeRx

BuN FtW
the only person that i think hacked but nver admited it was agent. most people just said x15 hacked because people started to say "hax15"

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
lol guys, Dont be too hard on GR8. Anyone who was here to see AAO from the start, Would remember that when they were a young clan, they lost ALOT of wars. Everyone gave them a hard time. BUT.... They stuck it out and became one of the best... If not "the best". Even before hax hit hard.... They were coming on strong.

GR8 was just being loyal to his members and tryN to win some honest wars. I for one, always respected him as a leader, He did a GR8 job leading his posse.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
I respected Gr8 but as for the rest of AAO.....nada. I remember reading their threads about hacking in wars "if" they "suspected" the other clan was hacking. Mohh2 was a waste, but i will never even consider AAO being remotely "the best", they were decent

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
lol guys, Dont be too hard on GR8. Anyone who was here to see AAO from the start, Would remember that when they were a young clan, they lost ALOT of wars. Everyone gave them a hard time. BUT.... They stuck it out and became one of the best... If not "the best". Even before hax hit hard.... They were coming on strong.

GR8 was just being loyal to his members and tryN to win some honest wars. I for one, always respected him as a leader, He did a GR8 job leading his posse.
hacks were made on thge first day...

I hated them all, cocky bastards. I repect gr8, but the rest are still gay

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
lol weird thing is i searched up Dhomeboy on google and clicked the TR site and found this lmao

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
TR site, lol theres a lot of good memories there, i remember 2vs4 you when you were LP, good times.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
hahaha my post in the first page xD such a noob i was