OK to prove to u noobs :) that AAO will never hack again

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
Console: Headset:
ok there wasnt a need to post this i guess cuz u guys dont believe shit anyway...to thick headed....but if u just cant except the fact that we are better then use now, then idk what to tell u, but i can assure u, AAO has no more hackers, and if u do see someone tell me, cuz there ass will be gone or i will

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
This takes ballz to speak the truth...Thankx for comming here and clearly up the mess your clan started...DM is truly the best clan on MOH2...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
yeah no prob, this is gr8 btw if u didnt know, and u cant say that becuz lastnight we destroyed use

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
1 question, don't flame.

If you say you will never hack again... aren't you infering that every time we beat you there were hacks on?

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
wow u guys need to seriously get beat the fuck up man for real, but honestly idk if they hacked before i came all i know, is we beat use twice when i came and without fuckin hacks, just like lastnight, use got fucked up...jus admit it

Stream:

Ð

ÐM ƒî®§‡ §€®g€ªñ‡ Ž€®Ø

Hahaha

XD first off learn how to spell use wtf is that i mean if you are going to talk at least say us* because it makes no sense use.... oh we owned use XD wow

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
First of all, if you want people to take you seriously and listen to what you have to say, starting out by calling them "noobs" and "thick-headed" is NOT a good way to go about it, just common sense right there.

My theory is: Once a hacker, always a hacker. We have irrefutable proof that AAO is a clan full of proud hackers, and as such, we will no longer war your "clan." We will be informing other clans about the screenshots so they won't war you either.

Any victories you claim against DM (I believe it's like 1 or 2 times out of the nearly 20 wars) will be changed to AAO forfeits, including last night's war (this is our records, you can believe whatever the hell you want, it's obvious you guys have wild imaginations... see screenies accusing DM of hacking).

That's the price you pay for hacking, what little rep you had has been dragged through the mud, and AAO will go down in mohh2 history as "the X15 of mohh2." I hope it was worth it, cheating does not pay off.

DM is and alwayss will be the dominant clan in mohh1 and especially mohh2.

Gr8 you are a decent guy but you need to face facts. If you didnt use hacks that's fine (even though you have cfw so it is VERY hard to believe) but your clan-mates blew it and it is too bad that you have to live with the consequences.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
First of all, if you want people to take you seriously and listen to what you have to say, starting out by calling them "noobs" and "thick-headed" is NOT a good way to go about it, just common sense right there.

My theory is: Once a hacker, always a hacker. We have irrefutable proof that AAO is a clan full of proud hackers, and as such, we will no longer war your "clan." We will be informing other clans about the screenshots so they won't war you either.

Any victories you claim against DM (I believe it's like 1 or 2 times out of the nearly 20 wars) will be changed to AAO forfeits, including last night's war (this is our records, you can believe whatever the hell you want, it's obvious you guys have wild imaginations... see screenies accusing DM of hacking).

That's the price you pay for hacking, what little rep you had has been dragged through the mud, and AAO will go down in mohh2 history as "the X15 of mohh2." I hope it was worth it, cheating does not pay off.

DM is and alwayss will be the dominant clan in mohh1 and especially mohh2.

Gr8 you are a decent guy but you need to face facts. If you didnt use hacks that's fine (even though you have cfw so it is VERY hard to believe) but your clan-mates blew it and it is too bad that you have to live with the consequences.
Hot smokes Reilly, couldn't have said it better myself!

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
i think we will be taking the rep 4 best clan in mohh2 cpt:thumbup(1): ya and AAo u DO HACK!!!:thumbdown::thumbdown: It will soon be T2O as the best can 4 mohh2(a clan that does not hack either

Stream:

Ð

ÐM ƒî®§‡ §€®g€ªñ‡ Ž€®Ø

XD lol take advantage of them fighting and say your the best i like tat but sry no matter wat DM is the best in many ways not just winning and not losing either i know someone would comment tat but anyways we have great teamwork and to have a clan with tat much teamwork well its not really something u see everyday but yea we best DM4L

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
XD lol take advantage of them fighting and say your the best i like tat but sry no matter wat DM is the best in many ways not just winning and not losing either i know someone would comment tat but anyways we have great teamwork and to have a clan with tat much teamwork well its not really something u see everyday but yea we best DM4L
thats y i said soon....:mmlsmiley:

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Id actually would bet to see a AAO clan member hack a Vb bulletin website.

Lets you try lol, I mean ill be even impressed if you are able to ddos this site.

Stream:

J

Joelinho

Another fight...

This is getting insane...

Why are you out to wreck AAO?
That's so unfair

I have never been in a war where any AAO has hacked at all
I don't see why AAO would start

And changing our couple wins to forfeits
hmm..
I see I can't really convince you guys anymore

Dman and Reilly ill cya online

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
did anyone get to see Gr8 original post, and is there any way we can get it back cuz he changed it. :furious:

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Id actually would bet to see a AAO clan member hack a Vb bulletin website.

Lets you try lol, I mean ill be even impressed if you are able to ddos this site.
actually, i you hack a paid for site you can get fined for (insert number here)

i dont know the exact amount but i know its a criminal offence, fuckin tools

Stream:

D

DM Highflya

im guessing $7OO and 1O years :D nah jk

but 1 thing cpt...X15 didnt hack... :(

Stream:

V

VyP£r

fuck AAO lets just never war them

and X15 didnt hack, i spent at least 6 months in X15 and i can assure we didnt. wut cpt meant to say was *PI* of moh2, because thers proof of ah and ruth hacking.

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
X15 absolutely did hack, if u say 2shortdick and agent dint hack ur dumb...