\*/ OFFICIAL \*/ No-Shave November Thread (2009)

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Alright well this is the official thread to find out who is doing it for real. None of you little kids with stupid ass comments will post in this thread cuz I will delete them. In order to participate you must provide a picture of yourself before you shave (october 31st) and after you shave. The deal is you must have a clean shaven face STARTING November 1st. A picture of what you look like would be appreciated. Then on the last day of November another picture must be shown to show the progress mother nature has been taking on you. I shall start.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Roy, if I saw you on the streets at night with that beard I would run.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
November 1st, 2009:

I have a pretty nasty shag going, I took picks on the 20th that I'll post later. I think this year I can actually go the whole month, I don't have any interviews or presentations or anything! FREE BEARD RIDES!

Stream:

DM PlaguedZombie

Corporal
We have something like this going on @ our school but is called Mo'vember....too bad i cant grow a moustache

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I'm 21 and the middle of my mustache still has trouble growing lmao so no worries

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Clean-shaven on Nov. 1st:

Day 20 Update:

November 30th:

Neck beard shot lol:

So there you have it, in a month I can grow that. It's not that great but w/e. I'd really like to go 2 months and see how it looks O_O

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
thats sexy. Don't forget about Don't shave december, thats your 2nd month. Then theres Just dont shave Janurary. And forget to shave Feburary. Do it!