Odd Future

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Just wondering if anyone here listens to them. They're a horrocore-like rap group. Disturbing but good lyrics. So, any believers? :whipit:

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
i like the beat , and song is not bad ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
oh is that what the ofgwta or whatever stands for. i listen to tyler the creator a little, only really like the song yonkers. and i've listened to some earl sweatshirt before, that one song where they make the blend of drugs and alcohol and shit and bleed from their nips.

they're okay, not my favorite at all not really lyrically talented just trying to shock and awe their listeners by how fucked up they are.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
oh is that what the ofgwta or whatever stands for. i listen to tyler the creator a little, only really like the song yonkers. and i've listened to some earl sweatshirt before, that one song where they make the blend of drugs and alcohol and shit and bleed from their nips.

they're okay, not my favorite at all not really lyrically talented just trying to shock and awe their listeners by how fucked up they are.
It's Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All. When a friend showed me that video, I was like shit. that video was disturbing. And I like tyler's old stuff. But that's what separates them from the other rap artists.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
It's Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All. When a friend showed me that video, I was like shit. that video was disturbing. And I like tyler's old stuff. But that's what separates them from the other rap artists.
there are others that do the same thing better. like vinnie paz and aotp or necro.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
edit: nvm I see you posted a few of them.

After watching a few of them, I'm not particularly liking their style.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Haters gon' hate^.

and I see DR. Just wondering, are you into old school rap?