DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
Ive heard that song so meny times it makes me sick now :dry:

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
this is great for our country, because at the very least, my cousins/nieces/nephews will grow up seeing a colored man leading this country, and they will know that they can do anything.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Im Christian. And i am 100% agianst abortion. No matter how young old or anything. And some things that Obama believes in isnt what i believe in. Now that he is pres all i can do is pray that he makes right desicions for our troops and family friends and all of the United States of America
Separation for Church and State.
Im 100% Pro-Choice, but there are rules to abortion. Im catholic but i dont let my religion choose what i think is moral/immoral.

We cant do anything like Stem Cell research which can help save millions of lives but because Church interfeers with Politics/Science we cant further the research of getting rid of Cancer/AIDs/incurrable diseases.

Increased taxes and good health care gone to government run health care, we all know how well those work....... But I mean he's black and will hand you out a little money at the start, and that's all that matters right? Forget his morals and policies. After only 143 days experience in the Senate you think he's ready to be Commander-In-Chief and leader of the free world?

You couldn't get a job at McDonalds and become district manager after 143 days of experience.
You couldn't become chief of surgery after 143 days of experience of being a surgeon.
You couldn't get a job as a teacher and be the superintendent after 143 days of experience.
You couldn't join the military and become a colonel after 143 days of experience.
You couldn't get a job as a reporter and become the nightly news anchor after 143 days of experience.
BUT....
From the time Barack Obama was sworn in as a United State Senator, to the time he announced he was forming a Presidential exploratory committee, he logged 143 days of experience in the Senate. That's how many days the Senate was actually in session and working. After 143 days of work experience, Obama believes he is ready to be Commander In Chief, Leader of the Free World .... 143 days.
We all have to start somewhere. The senate is a good start, but after 143 days, that's all it is - a start.
AND, strangely, a large sector of the American public is okay with this and campaigned and voted for him.
We wouldn't accept this in our own line of work, yet some are okay with this for the President of the United States of America? Come on guys, we are not voting for the next American Idol here!

Over the next 4 years you have no room to complain at all, because you wanted him. You wanted change America, well that's what you're gonna get. You made the bed, now you can lay in it. Nevertheless, I will give my Commander-In-Chief all the respect he deserves when he takes office. Regardless if he belongs there.
Dont be so bitter, he got the job b/c the people wanted change. They dont want the past 8 years to continue. It was a bad year for Republicans and Obama was the other choice. Barack Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard, he is well educated and i think he will a great job with the help of many prestigious leaders, ie Clinton, Kerry, Biden, etc.

Obama won by a huge margin.
McCain ran a tough honorable campaign, wish he hadnt chose Palin.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I know CK, and I'm not bitter I'm just pointing out facts and wanted to say my piece and then I'm going to leave it alone.

Stream:

?

`

any1 can say the word 'change' its s fuckin dam sight harder doin it.

And although it seems heaven sent,
we ain't ready to see a black President - 2Pac

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
1930- massive depression- WW2 (boosted economy).

1960-75- economic turmoils, vietnam war, part of the cold war.

late 80's early 90's--the years alot of us were born.

Major Economic recession. GULF WAR

2001/02- economy was slowing down, war on terrorism.

2008-2009, ECONOMIC RECESSION---??
INVADE CANADA!!!! (jay kay)

And GH, Palin 2012? Get off my internet.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Separation for Church and State.
Im 100% Pro-Choice, but there are rules to abortion. Im catholic but i dont let my religion choose what i think is moral/immoral.

We cant do anything like Stem Cell research which can help save millions of lives but because Church interfeers with Politics/Science we cant further the research of getting rid of Cancer/AIDs/incurrable diseases.
Charles i just wrote a 4 page essay on how Religion has historical obstructed scientific advancements. It still happens even now.

It really makes me so mad that such stupid people could stand in the way of the advancement of civilization. And on top of that, i know many religious advocates who call scientists "the devil's workers". Imagina that. Its one thing to believe in your stuff. Its completely another thing to insult the very men and women who devote their entire lives to the progression of humanity.

Especially when everything from the computer you're staring at to my migraine pills to the artificially manufactured plastic that is my water bottle is a product of the scientific method.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Hmmm Obama isn't the choice I made =/
Two points why I didn't want to vote for him:

1. Free Health Care. You could be rich or poor but nonetheless, everyone gets treated the same. Where as now, if your rich you can afford some of the best doctors and surgeons.
(Sucks to be a doctor or medical personnel now becuase they could get paid so much more without free health care!)

2. Yea higher taxes on people who make $250,000.....oops Obama just restated how he now has to tax higher on people who make now $150,000 (Ouch)

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
get this, i was called racist cause i said i wanted mccain to win. :cry:

what ever the hell obama promises, he wont fix the economy with his plan. not by a long shot. he will probably make it worse.

after the vigorous speech by obama, they interviewed some supporters of obama, claiming our economy was up and running all of a sudden in a snap of the fingers even though he i'snt president yet.

im break obamas plan down.
our national debt is 7.3 Trillion dollars. yes with a "T"
as he proclaims, he will fix the economy and restore it.
to do that, every single living being in america, kids, and babies even born today, needs to at the least pay $240,000 a piece and its still going up. Most people believe that obama will end the war. thats called gettings votes. ending the war in iraq would be a disaster. the country isnt stable yet and as people may know is that war takes time and patience. in fact, we are winning, give us 1 more year it would be near over. obama is a smart man, ANY leader knows it would be a disaster if we take out the troops.If he did end the war it would save quit alot of money but not nearly enough to even out 7.3 trillion dollars. And he also plans free college, which should be the last thing we need. If obama does all his new programs, it would add up to $1 trillion. If he is a man of his word, i would be quite surprised. Obama plans to tax anyone who makes more than 250,000 a month more then triple the standard. it is a good plan but the down side of it is that small businesses will go down the drain and so would the stocks. Small businesses are the only thing that america has left through this mayhem. taxing the rich hurts the economy because the rich are easily our biggest investors. The rich wont spend, and business will fail. taking a look back in history, we see prosperity in the years of Ronald Reagan . As Jimmy carter lead the country into turmoil, Reagan came in with a new radicle plan. maybe we dont have to tax to get money back. Reagan's plan was to lower taxes. WHAT???? by lowering taxes, people have more then money to spend on things. Suporting buisness and the economy. New jobs sprouted every where. And the economy was slowly but steadily getting back on its feet. htis theory of lowering taxes has been proven to work both by Reagan, and JFK. Lowering taxes sounds like mccain's plan huh? Well back to present time. there is no way obama can live up to his promises, the stakes are too great and he is not experienced enough to take the reins of the horse and ride us through the hurricane. it just cannot happen. in obama's motto "yes we can". it wont change your mind but im just givn-ing you a heads up. mccain most certainly could not pull off this also.
"this country is the greatest country in the world, im hear to change it" -Obama

i still dont know why people blame Bush for the economy. When Bill Clinton started a program to give free houses to the poor, it backfired and some hot shots started throwing out those loans every where, grabbin the money and running as million airs. people couldnt pay off the loan. uh ohhh. banks had to forclose, businesses went our of business. Most of the reason of our economy is because of bad judgement. if there is a damn corvette for 100,000 and your making 150,000 a year DONT BUY IT. i guess that didnt knock some sense in them. same thing with houses, you making 150,000 a year and you see a nice million dollar home and you buy it putting only about 20,000 dollars down???? believe it or not it happens

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
Charles i just wrote a 4 page essay on how Religion has historical obstructed scientific advancements. It still happens even now.

It really makes me so mad that such stupid people could stand in the way of the advancement of civilization. And on top of that, i know many religious advocates who call scientists "the devil's workers". Imagina that. Its one thing to believe in your stuff. Its completely another thing to insult the very men and women who devote their entire lives to the progression of humanity.

Especially when everything from the computer you're staring at to my migraine pills to the artificially manufactured plastic that is my water bottle is a product of the scientific method.
yea we had a big talk about that in class. i am christian and all but dammit we need stem cells!!!

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
this is great for our country, because at the very least, my cousins/nieces/nephews will grow up seeing a colored man leading this country, and they will know that they can do anything.
A lot of ppl have been encouraged by this, i saw in the News last night some gangster changed his ways and now hes going to the NAVY or something. But it just shows how this event will help encourage the minorities in this country.

Thanks, i have a few examples of tech helping them.
The people in the hospitals that are on life support, they dont want euthanasia (pull the plug). That technology is helping them to stay alive...
Vitamins/Supplements that promote good health which has increased human life from like 50yr old deaths to 80-90yr old deaths.

If we can move forward with stem cells, we wont need to put people on life support, we fix whatever is wrong with them by replacing the key components. I wish these Religious people would just realize that its for the benefit of mankind not some idea of life and death of a thing that has no actual pulse.

Hmmm Obama isn't the choice I made =/
Two points why I didn't want to vote for him:

1. Free Health Care. You could be rich or poor but nonetheless, everyone gets treated the same. Where as now, if your rich you can afford some of the best doctors and surgeons.
(Sucks to be a doctor or medical personnel now becuase they could get paid so much more without free health care!)

2. Yea higher taxes on people who make $250,000.....oops Obama just restated how he now has to tax higher on people who make now $150,000 (Ouch)
I absolutely agree, but i did vote for Obama. i dont see Universal Health Care in the USA as a reality, there are way too many people and with the Religious factors in this country we cant preform certain research that can make Universal Health Care more simple.

Countries with Universal Health Care have populations that are no where near our population, plus we dont produce any goods that can help our exports. (check anything you have its probably made in some other country, China, Tiawan, South Korea(Samsung the greatest LCDs and LG), Japan...etc.

"this country is the greatest country in the world, im hear to change it" -Obama
Read under the lines, This is the greatest country in the world like of what we can do and what we have done. but it is in a shit hole with the economy and unemployment, hes going to listen? just kidding i know you meant HERE to change it, by that he means hes going to do his best to get it out of the mess we are in... thats why people vote for him, we cant continue this Bush/McCain economic policy.

Yes that is very true, i heard the sexy Sarah Palin say that on the news a few weeks ago, "Lowering taxes and people will have more money to spend and help flourish the economy." but during this period of our economy, people will actually fear spending which is what happened before the Great Depression, people saved all their money which eventually inflated. i see the merit of what Reagan did he was praised but he made the National Debt even greater i think, ill have to research that, but i know that from the my Political Science teacher...probably biased too LMAO. ( i know he increased spending on defense by 40% from 1981-1984, plus he was also pro-immagration)

Also the most important point i have. Remember when we were playing COD4/HALO3 i told you about my Dads idea on Immagration? that if we can get the illegal immagrants that actually want to become Citizens one day and charge them like $2000-3000 each person... imagine almost 11million immagrants right?or is is 1million? well lets just play with the math....

1mill x $3000 = 3,000,000,000 thats 3 billion right there, its no way near the 7 trillion deficit that we are in now, but its a good help.
There would be restrictions to this also(ie, Criminals shouldnt be allowed), both McCain and Obama had a plan for this.

Im guessing the only way, beside have a war is developing a newer sources of fuel for our cars. Bush didnt care b/c he dipped his pen in company ink, he had ties with the Saudi Arabian families... people have developed biodesial since the 60's using processed used oil. We can also learn from Brazil with their Ethonal fuel.
I think we should stay away from Nuclear power, we dont want to have a Chernobyl in the US. no matter how much technology has increased unless we do it in a Republican State then im all for it. JAY KAY!!!

Good Luck Obama.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
its kinda ridicoulous how things are going. i am an obama supporter and i was listening to this radio channel and it had a former advisor fro President Bush from 2000-2004 and he was republican. he said for all his life he hated democrats and always voted for republicans. However, when he saw bush in the last 4 years he said that bush's way was bad and that mcCain would follow bush so he voted democrate eventhough hes republican.

Race:?

there is racisim but u cant say it was racist for obama if u vote from mcCain because a lot of White ppl voted for obama and if they didnt mcCain wouldve won meaning just cuz hes black and u voted for mcCain doesnt me ur racist.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
RACE WAS A FACTOR. 95% of the black ppl that voted, voted for Obama. and btw Obama probaly will end the war, but isnt his plan going to happen gradually not instantly?

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
RACE WAS A FACTOR. 95% of the black ppl that voted, voted for Obama.
theres a reason why us minorities are called "minorities".

only about 14% of the population is black, only about 15% of the population is latino.

So it doesnt matter how many of these voted Obama, there is still ALOT of white people who wanted him to be President.

and you guys need to stop being so bitter bout him.

Elections over, and whether you like it or not, Obama is our next leader. so suck it up, stop bitching, and support him.

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
43% of white people voted for Obama.

But theres a problem now, since a black man is president, Blacks cant call themselves mistreated anymore, it shows that they're just as capable as whites.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
yea hova but im not being bitter at all, i wanted him in office, i was just pointing out race was a factor.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
RACE WAS A FACTOR. 95% of the black ppl that voted, voted for Obama. and btw Obama probaly will end the war, but isnt his plan going to happen gradually not instantly?
it wasnt 95%
i think it was only 64%.