Console: Headset:
lol I was going to post this, but forgot about it 5 mins later xD

Semper fi to him!

or whatever xD

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Pig sty, why do most cops have little man syndrome. GROW THE HELL UP, you're not FIVE anymore, treat people with just a small amount of the respect you sure as hell demand from them. Time to reinstate the local militia.

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
Pig sty, why do most cops have little man syndrome. GROW THE HELL UP, you're not FIVE anymore, treat people with just a small amount of the respect you sure as hell demand from them. Time to reinstate the local militia.
Reinstate ?

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Oorah, not Hoorah!! The girls put the ooh in their oohrah, something you dont see in the other branches :p

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
I haven't been paying attention to the protesting....what did the cops do?

Why is a marine who knows there is a command structure yelling at officers who are obeying orders?

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Coolbitch, you're friends with all the cops from NY, as you've said quite a few times. Can't you do anything? Like show everyone in the department the video, and hope that they have a change of heart? or something. I don't know.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
I haven't been paying attention to the protesting....what did the cops do?

Why is a marine who knows there is a command structure yelling at officers who are obeying orders?
the Marine is pissed because they are being dishonorable and beating innocent, unarmed civilians. They aren't really orders, because that's not part of the police code. They're breaking the police code by beating innocent and unarmed people, for no reason at all. It makes them no better than the murderers and criminals they aim to put in prison.

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
the Marine is pissed because they are being dishonorable and beating innocent, unarmed civilians. They aren't really orders, because that's not part of the police code. They're breaking the police code by beating innocent and unarmed people, for no reason at all. It makes them no better than the murderers and criminals they aim to put in prison.
Thanks bro, I didn't feel like explaining this yet again... LOL I support the wallstreet movement as well!