NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

Hero * IRONMAN

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
[YouTube]hytigOSjJxc[/YouTube]

Admin ~ edited so I don't have to leave the fawkin' site....
OUTL4W

::blunt

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Yeah, I've seen it. =L
I'll admit, I haven't watched the whole vid but I doubt they will pass this, they must be complete retards to do so, how will the promote their product then?

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
They only ment that to be for movies but its so vague that it'll include gaming unless they re-word it,soooo dont worry so much :)

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Its EXTREMELY unfair. The internet was created so that EVERYONE could use it. NO ONE owns it. It's completely fucking retarded. The government shouldn't be allowed to do this shit. It's pathetic.

If the government shuts down the internet, shut down the government.
If this bill passes, there's gonna be a SHIT load of chaos.
Therefore, I don't think it will pass.

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
Its EXTREMELY unfair. The internet was created so that EVERYONE could use it. NO ONE owns it. It's completely fucking retarded. The government shouldn't be allowed to do this shit. It's pathetic.

If the government shuts down the internet, shut down the government.
If this bill passes, there's gonna be a SHIT load of chaos.
Therefore, I don't think it will pass.
Tell it to China.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
The government already has the power and constitutional right to shut down the Internet in situations to protect National Security. It doesn't really matter if the law passes or not..

Edit: watched the video, don't think that it should pass, but it likely will. Video streams of games are in no way property of anyone else but the game creators.

Stream:

Hero * IRONMAN

1st Lieutenant
They better not.. Instead of the government trying to pass this why not they suck my dick, move on, and fix the ECONOMY

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Tell it to China.
I know man. But in America, there is more freedom of speech and more freedom in general. C'mon, this is AMERICA. The place everybody dreams of going to, the place where noone shuts up about.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
it would be impossible, from what he said in te first 2 minutes that the bill will make it illegal to stream copyrighted work throught the Internet wot pass because those same companies are streamig those works, one example is YouTube. and then you got to deal with Netflix who streams copyrighted movies throught the Internet all the time. this country like it's capitalism and I doubt they will mess with Netflix.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
psy u dont even live in america the bill is pointless it will make many companies have to shut down netflix,zune etc but still its possible since r goverment r idiot

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
didn't watch the video but from what i gather it seems it's just going to end videos of gameplay? who really cares it seriously isn't that important. sure its fun to watch those insane no scopes or tomahawk throws, but seriously i'm positive you have more fun actually playing the game yourself than watching others do so. and if you make the argument that you wanna see what the game is like, it's called a demo.

if you think about it, this could even be better for you call of duty fans. more people will no longer be worried about their special kills and glitches to get youtube views and will actually focus on playing the game the way it was meant to be played. but as a commenter on youtube said, game developers will put it in their TOS that gamers are allowed to share it so it won't even really matter.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
He's also saying it would be illeagal to broadcast E3 as well since it is broacasting copyrighted material over internet.

Can't find anything when googlng the specific bil either....

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
psy u dont even live in america the bill is pointless it will make many companies have to shut down netflix,zune etc but still its possible since r goverment r idiot
i know i dont. But youtube is an american company. As is most of the other things/ shows/ games/ shit like that.

I have a right to fight for my internet rights, even if i dont live in america. its unfair.

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
i know i dont. But youtube is an american company. As is most of the other things/ shows/ games/ shit like that.

I have a right to fight for my internet rights, even if i dont live in america. its unfair.
You can always watch european people play instead :p