• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
Please nominate only 12 out of the list for your nominations. ONLY 12. If you vote for more you will mess it up and your vote WILL Not count. You must be a DM member to vote, not just a forum member. You cannot vote for yourself. Good luck.

Wizard out

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
um jess i think there are more people that should be up there but this is your thread....

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Mex this is the exhaustive list of all those who have been here at least 9 months. If you know of others who have been here at least 9 months and i missed them then please tell me. Otherwise this is all.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i nominate cave ... this poll is messed up for 1 it shudnt b a public pol, 2 ppl r voting for evry1 and 3 caves not on it.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Everyone thought it should only consist of those who have been in at least 9 months. Caveman came later. If yall don't like this I can form the council myself with the members I think should be there.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
haha y would u make ppl like me able to vote xD

Stream:

DM FoCuS

1st Lieutenant
i like the idea of you coming up with it jesse, you had the idea, why not let you pick

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
yea there are so many things wrong witht his poll, its public, ppl r votin for evry, non dms can vote, cave btmn and havoc(linster) shud be on it and was this ever oked by shadow or ppl????????????? I MOTION THAT WE MAKE A NEW POLL.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Because I don't know of a way to stop you so PLEASE repect this poll and do not vote. thanks

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

ive been here 7 months. didint you say the requirments are 6? then why make it 9? i say Jesse shud just pick it cuz every non DM can vote and it will screw it up. jesse gets the pick thats what i think.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
WTF are you guys talking about. If it's Jesse's idea to let us ALL vote for the council that'll affect ALL DM, then it shouldn't be Jesse alone because he has a limited perspective of who's doing what now, before and whatever. All DM should vote just like everyone would vote for the Supreme Court. This thread should be deleted and redone in the private section.
Also, Mex has left DM before but i'll assume it doesn't really count, Eag was mascot at first it's kinda hard for me to vote for him.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
regardless of this poll, i think everyone who got 12+ votes would have been in the counsil, including cave(who wasnt on this poll)

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
im not voting until Jesse gets this straightened out.\

why is this in a public section?!
and where the fuck is cave on the list?

and i think 12 ppl is way too many, thats like the half the clan.
it should be about 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.