NFL Predictions

Stream:

D CeLpH M

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Predictions for superbowl champs anyone? im a pats fan but im not gonna go with them. im gonna go with the falcons.. matt ryan is emerging as one of the best qb's and michael turner is one of the best rb's in the game.. according to last year and hes still young so chances in injuries are slim.

Stream:

R

ReKoGNiiZe

ive always liked da falcons i think its going 2 b falcons vs Patriots idk who will win

Stream:

Mã®ïøÑ64

Master Sergeant
I dunno, my team got fucking close as hell last year, the Baltimore Ravens, if we just continue to use Flacco we could easily make it this year.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Borncos traded Cutler -.- so I say we finish just above da Raiiiiiiderz in the west and miss the playoffs bc our D is non-existent. Chargers Giants?

Oh, and look for Mason Crosby to break the NFL record for longest FG and most fans killed during kickoffs.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
im a bears fan and so happy tht we got jay cutler!!! but he has no recievers 2 thro da ball 2. plus our offensive line is 2 old 2 help cutler or matt fortte so overall we hav no chance. but i think da vikings hav a huge chance this year.... exspecially if farve joins da team

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
alrite well u already noe im 4rm miami nd my fav. team iz da eagles so Eagles And Dolphinz

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
im gunna guess that 1 team will win the superbowl, and the rest will suck cuz they lost.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
well i am a chargers fan, and we are getting merriman back sooooooo are defense will be 10x better so ill go with them on the afc, maybe the ravens.
nfc gonna go with a sleeper, the seahawks

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
ok the bet is on....

1. Bills make it to the playoffs BJ owes me $5
2. Bills dont make it to the playoffs, I Owe BJ $5

Stream:

DM xKiLL4x

Major General