Next saturday Big Bc2 gb! 6/11

Stream:

DM Ace of SPADES

ACE OF SPADES/DUVAL!
Console: Headset:
Conquest 8v8 @ 2:15 PM against Eagle claw

I need atleast 8 people to be here, not hardcore. Post here if you know you will most likely make it

Line-up:
KrAzEdxSPADES
Pure_Breed-1
coolking101

Strategies? Feel free to give any ideas you think will work in a conquest as far as how many ppl per squad, what classes, and what needs to get done.

This weekend as well as next week I want you guys to play conquest modes to get used to the feel. This is our first conquest in a loooong time so Lets make a great first impression.

These are the gb rules:
Conquest

Please use all default settings
Hardcore Mode: Challenge Option
All explosives are legal

Maps

Conquest – Panama Canal
Conquest – Atacama Desert
Conquest – Arica Harbor
Conquest – White Pass
Conquest – Laguna Presa
Conquest – Laguna Alta
(*)Conquest – Oasis
(*)Conquest – Port Valdez
(*)Conquest – Harvest Day
(*)Conquest – Heavy Metal

Scoring

One Game consists of a single round in which one team gets the opposing team's tickets down to zero. One this is completed, the team still left with tickets wins the map.
NOTE - This is a single round gametype.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

You know how we smoked 'em at Oasis last weekend! I'm in if you want me there!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
count me in BUDDAY!!!!!

if it's a 4 flag map we really just need 2 and keep killing them so. 4 per flag. only have 2 attacking for flags and if they got it send in an extra for the cap and split it 3-2-3 for a total of 3-1 flags us having 3

if it's a 3 flag game we should have 5 attacking and 3 defending, if things go south we flip the game plan and have it 3 attack and 5 defend.

btw works best if we make 4 man squads but have 2 man teams out. for example me ck noodle and fili in one squad but me and noodle are one team and fili and ck are another. that way it's easier to call for help when a team is getting butraped...... x(

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I'll be the DF and no not the dumb fuc*, the designated flier. I've been flying on Battlefields since 05, from Blackhawks to Apaches, I've flown quite a few birds. If the maps we play have em I'll run transport missions with the Blackhawk at the beginning so we can get up close and personal and then double back, grab the Apache and provide air support, switching pilot roles as needed. Just let me know where ya need support and I'll hit em low and on the go. If the maps we're playing just don't happen to have any, I will gladly play as my 2 strong points, engineer or assault.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
I'll have to get back to you later on my status. On another note, because the BC2 Ladder is so extremely small (yet very competitive), there will only be 4 teams in the playoffs. We need to win 5-7 more at least within 2 weeks to get in (we're currently in 8th).

Stream:

DM Positive

1st Lieutenant
i'll most likely be in it. All you need for conquest honestly is communication.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
BUMP!!!!

all these FUKING useless threads make these important ones be forgotten. I'ma fuckin delete them i swear