New PSP Details :D

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
To tell you, If this PSP2 can play with all the previous models then...Fuck it.If that happens, Its a waste of money and hacking will not stop.See what the hackers have just done to the PSP GO?They already have the things needed to hack the PSP GO and the hack is gonna release somewhere on december. I wont be suprised if PSP2 gets hacked just like whats gonna happen on PSP GO.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Nice Find Rico. i mite just buy this when it comes out

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
PSP IS DEAD they tryin to revive it with this shit fuck it save the money for other shit
Lol...and sales continue to increase because the system is dead ;)

Seriously though, I like the concept MUCH MUCH MUCH better from that fake piece of shit PSPhone prototype.

Not sure about this "track pad" idea tho

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
Yea,Sony apparently went back to a PSP-1000 style because of overheating,so we'll see how the final version looks like.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
3DS ALL THE WAY MY DAWGS
Don't get me wrong, rehashed "3D" Nintendo games sound awesome, but for a price tag around $300 sounds awful.

Besides, the DS family was for the casual gamers, the PSP at least had competitive gaming.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Some picks that were just leaked.

EDIT:
"however, the device shown is an outdated model, and that the newer kits do not include a sliding screen and looks similar to the original PSP form factor"
http://www.vg247.com/2010/11/17/psp2-dev-kit-snaps-show-twin-sticks-trackpad/<<<Original Source
why is it when theres UFO pics or video's its so blurry cuz its "rare" or "leaked" these pics r such bs from people trying to get attention, we live in a time where there are 3d cameras now abd yet people insist on taking pics with cameras from the 90's??...... if there is a psp2 its probly nothing like this picture.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
For real, Sony should give up on portable consoles.Hackers would always find a way.PSP Go is hacked long ago if you guys didnt know that guy that made chickhen did it but now there's 2 hackers that got the way to do it.PSP2... as i said before, if this portable console will be a 2nd version of the Psp go. As i see the pictures at the previous posts then that would not be named PSP2.It would be named as Psp Go N2000.Well you can see if you have saw the psp go, theres PSP GO N1000 (other versions have N1002,N1003 until N1009.So I hope sony doesnt FAIL on this. In my opinion, Ps3 all the way? cuz im finished with portable consoles :D

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
sorry but wtf its the track pad shit

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
picture above might be fake or not but it looks alright i mean for the hacking everything was hacked its just because theres way more ps3s they patch and check it and you wont see as much hackers believe it or not everything will get hacked