NEW PHONE HELP!

Stream:

DM Chosen1

COD5 Commander
Console: Headset:
Hey everyone.......I am about to get a new phone and just wanted everyones opinion. I am with Verizon. I think i want an iPhone but i dont know if i should just go ahead and get the 4 or waite for the 5 to come out? I heard its suppossed to come out in september but it has not been for surely announced. Will the 5 be that much better? And if i get the 4 should i just waite till the 5 comes out anyways cuz the prices will drop or will they stay at $200 with a new plan? If you have any other suggestions that works too. Thanks!!

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Wait for the iPhone 5 no more than 3 months maybe

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Im getting one soon too, i have an option between a droid incredible and an iphone 2 and im probly just gonna get the droid. cuz my phone fucking up again.. like 9th or 10th phone in the past year..

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Wait for the iPhone. If you buy the iPhone 4, by December, you will indeed regret it.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Any phone that runs Android is a great choice.
I have the HTC Sensation, its an amazing phone.
Only downside is that the battery runs out in about 24 hours (with modest use).

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Depends if you need a good phone now. I love my iPhone 4. But yes, the iPhone 5 is sure to be much better so if you don't need one now then I'd just wait.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Android ftw :). I just don't like iOS :). Iphone 5? Pretty sure its getting the A5 Processor. If you wanna check out some android phones. Check out the Samsung Galaxy S2 if you want the best Dual Core power or either Check out the HTC Incredible S or HTC Sensation.

Stream:

DM Chosen1

COD5 Commander
Has anyone tried the HTC Trophy (xbox) or Xperia Play (PS3) ?? The play looks pretty cool, especiall with COD coming out soon for it, but im a xbox guy. Also the Gzone Commando looks pretty bad ass. Anyone have an idea of what the Iphone 5 price with 2 year contract will be?? 300?

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Has anyone tried the HTC Trophy (xbox) or Xperia Play (PS3) ?? The play looks pretty cool, especiall with COD coming out soon for it, but im a xbox guy. Also the Gzone Commando looks pretty bad ass. Anyone have an idea of what the Iphone 5 price with 2 year contract will be?? 300?
Depends on the memory i say it will range from 250-400. 500+ without contract lol.

You might as well wait till new iphone comes out. I can update next july but im gunna wait till the iphone 6 comes out :OJ: holysheep

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
399 without contract, 299 with is what it was for the iPhone 4 if I remember correctly.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Well, I'm also deciding on phones. I pretty much got a list of phones to choose. Xperia Play,HTC Incredible S, HTC Desire S or Xperia Arc. I'm kinda liking the Xperia Play for games. When Playstation Suite comes out (Is somewhat an application with NGP), We get Moar games. Its going to have Minecraft lmao.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
most 4g andriod phones are good if you need a phone now.. again battery life sucks. I have an HTC sensation last 1day+ a few hrs on heavy texting and wi-fi off and gps off.

if you can wait, im sure the iphone 5 will be 4g ready.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
I havent read about Playstation Suite but this is what I got from wikipedia.

PlayStation Suite is an upcoming software framework that will be used to provide downloadable PlayStation content for devices that meet the forthcoming PlayStation Certified requirements. Currently, this includes devices that both run Android 2.3 and meet specific unannounced hardware requirements, and the Sony PlayStation Vita. The framework will be cross-platform and cross-device, which Sony refers to as "hardware-neutral". It is currently set to be released before the end of calendar year 2011

So this actually says that this is something like Playstation Store.
When one certain device has this logo:

then it basically means that its going to have access to Playstation Suite :).