Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Hi guys,

I'm sure by now u noticed that there are some ads on the site. That is because the hosting bill is now close to $70 a month. All money earned will go directly to hosting costs, domain costs, scripts and licensing fee only. To help keep our clan forum live with all the features intact you can either donate directly using any major credit card or if you don't want to pay us directly you can click on some of the ads you see around the site. We get a couple cents per click so it will total up and hopefully be enough to pay for the hosting, and then some. Which means as a clan we will have more working capital to work with.

Shadow out.

Stream:

E

Elite

Hi guys,

I'm sure by now u noticed that there are some ads on the site. That is because the hosting bill is now close to $70 a month. All money earned will go directly to hosting costs, domain costs, scripts and licensing fee only. To help keep our clan forum live with all the features intact you can either donate directly using any major credit card or if you don't want to pay us directly you can click on some of the ads you see around the site. We get a couple cents per click so it will total up and hopefully be enough to pay for the hosting, and then some. Which means as a clan we will have more working capital to work with.

Shadow out.
So......If I just clck the ads...and close em right away, you still get your few cents? lol...we should have like...a few people literaly click and close a couple hundred times A DAY:D

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I got friends that have nothing else to do with their lives this summer so Ima get them to click this shyt and tell them I'll pay them to do it....but I wont

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Ahem, you guys can start clicking now...

Also I had a couple ppl comment on the new 'look'. Really what it is, is me loading our site with key words so our site comes up higher in the search engines so we can get bigger with less work.

edit: lol please only click 2-3 times per day. thanks guys.

Stream:

DM xV0LTx

Sergeant Major
i would donate. but u kno how parents are... they dont kno who its going to and all that nonsense. sooo ill just click

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
What an old thread...too bad it went unoticed and people find it to difficult to click an add 2-3 a day...dont get me wrong its EXTREMELY hard work but Im sure ya'll are willin to pay the price

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I will be more than happy to help out with some money...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
i posted here so that meat could find the place where he neede to donate :D

The canadian duo ftw