Need Video Editing Software.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Console: Headset:
Hey, im doing a school project and i really need a decent video editing software.

can anyone help me out? Keep in mind i have to do it all over the weekend, so i dont have much time to learn anything too complicated. The easier the software is to use, the better.

Stream:

DM Yo SupA MaN

PSN:Yo-SupA-MaN
Founding Member
try windows movie maker, its easy and it normally comes with ur computer

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
no i dont have that. or if i do, i have never seen it.

anything i can download?

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
wmm is free if you are running the windows OS, which I'm sure you are unless you are using a mac, if you have a mac you can use iMovie

go to www.download.com to find the best version of WMM for your PC, some versions require different shit so have fun

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
yeah, thanks Senshi. but i found WMM already. now i just gotta learn how to use it

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
dude u should get sony vegas pro 8.0 or adobe after effects vs3. u can find the full versions for free on youtube. i got both software for free and not just demos but the full versions. i saved 1,500 bucks cause of that! :D

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
yea After Effects is HIGHLY recommended.

Free cracks everywhere of it.

Stream:

X

-XpLoSiiVe-

dang you're school must be high-tech shet lol, al my projects deal with paper and pencil

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
okay thanks for all the replies.

I've encountered a slight problem....

The footage I've recorded is in MOD format, thats how my camera works.

Unfortunately, Windows Movie Maker does not support that format.

Does anyone know a really good converter that can change the MOD to AVI or WMV? all the converters I've found so far only do the job partially unless you pay.

Does Adobe After Affects support MOD? if it does can anyone give me a link?

Stream:

C

Cock Holster Penis Muncher

dude u should get sony vegas pro 8.0 or adobe after effects vs3. u can find the full versions for free on youtube. i got both software for free and not just demos but the full versions. i saved 1,500 bucks cause of that! :D
Well said but it might be very complicated
but spend awhile on it & you could get used to it.. & watch tutorials on youtube
I had sony vegas pro 8.0 and adobe after affects its cool but I didn't have any videos to edit lmao!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i know adobe premiere elements 4.0 would take that format and its also realy easy to use. idk thats just my opinion.

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
Sony Vegas 8 is harder to use than WMM but you can do alot more, try a video converter from mediacoder and convert the file to a WMA then edit and convert back

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
thanks for all the replies, everybody. i really appreciate it.

We found a really good converter recommended by one of our teachers, so il be working on the editing myself with Windows Movie Maker.