Need opinions here...

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Console: Headset:
Notice: Pix or it didnt happen
[Today 12:29 PM] DM NoStiiK: We not tlkin bout games
[Today 12:29 PM] DM NoStiiK: So fck off moron
[Today 12:29 PM] DM NoStiiK: Im Mason not XC HaVoK...
[Today 12:28 PM] DM NoStiiK: Just say shit this isnt about games...
[Today 12:28 PM] DM FLiPSiDe : idk why im tlaking to you
[Today 12:28 PM] DM FLiPSiDe : your known as XC havok
[Today 12:28 PM] DM FLiPSiDe : im just saying
[Today 12:28 PM] DM FLiPSiDe : i can
[Today 12:28 PM] DM FLiPSiDe : yea
[Today 12:28 PM] DM NoStiiK: Listne faggot ur talkin about a game now...Im talkin bout REAL LIFE u DUMB FCKN IDIOT....U cant handle a real life conversation w/o switchin it to be about games....
[Today 12:28 PM] DM FLiPSiDe : yeacya
[Today 12:27 PM] DM FLiPSiDe : but
[Today 12:27 PM] DM FLiPSiDe : though i wandy
[Today 12:27 PM] DM FLiPSiDe : and make it seem like i was being racist
[Today 12:27 PM] DM FLiPSiDe : so that you could be right
[Today 12:27 PM] DM FLiPSiDe : your twisting a comment around
[Today 12:27 PM] DM FLiPSiDe : of course i would be
[Today 12:27 PM] DM FLiPSiDe : i am being defensive
[Today 12:27 PM] DM FLiPSiDe : and yes
[Today 12:27 PM] DM FLiPSiDe : idk even know why im talking to you
[Today 12:27 PM] DM FLiPSiDe: ur XC HaVoK
[Today 12:26 PM] DM FLiPSiDe: ur a noone
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I had copied these to Microsoft word bcuz they were gettin pushed out of the shoutbox but yea...

Ok this entire conversation goes from bottom up so i hope u read it that way...
It started w/ me callin out FLiP for possibly bein racist bcuz he had askd 3LD if he was white when it shouldnt matter neways, my point is that if 3LD had posted a pix of a white gurl FLiP wouldnt have asked "3LD are u black?" so why did he have to ask if 3LD was white? Ill answer that...Bcuz 3LD posted a pic of a black gurl and FLiP evn tho he may not relize it is racist and felt inclined to ask sumthing so stupid and racist like that....
Now mayb im the only one seeing FLiP's comment as racist but uhhh what do u guys think?

it took me a while and alot of courage but i finally got her im goin to her crib 4 da weekend :dance9bh:im jus happy i dont gotta :handjob: nomore and she got a whip
elder arent you white?

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
good job posting everything AFTER you twisted what i had to say around. i said its uncommon for a black and white kid to date. thats from what i have seen. and you tried to tell me that i said it never happens and i was being racist. i never said it was wrong, just uncommon. yes, go on and post only the part that you THINK you were right.

NUKE THREAD. KIDS DUMB.

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Sorry Nostiik but you just made different sense of FliP's statement. He was in no way being racist, and sometimes on the internet you just read things (and hear them in your head) the wrong way. This is not a big deal.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
''[Today 12:27 PM] DM FLiPSiDe: idk even know why im talking to you''

i don know even know why im talking to you??????????? and yea thats a dumbass thing to say, i know plenty of interacial couples and im sorry you dont. its not that uncommon anymore, get out of the 50's.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Sorry Nostiik but you just made different sense of FliP's statement. He was in no way being racist, and sometimes on the internet you just read things (and hear them in your head) the wrong way. This is not a big deal.
i know plenty of interacial couples and im sorry you dont. its not that uncommon anymore, get out of the 50's.
both make valid points, i agree with flip because i dont know very many interacial couples (i dont have anything against it by any means), but alot of people do stick to their own race (NOT A RACIST COMMENT).

What 9 said is exactly what happened.

/thread closed

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
''[Today 12:27 PM] DM FLiPSiDe: idk even know why im talking to you''

i don know even know why im talking to you??????????? and yea thats a dumbass thing to say, i know plenty of interacial couples and im sorry you dont. its not that uncommon anymore, get out of the 50's.
yes. its uncommon.

i have black cousins. i love them dearly. my uncle is black. my aunt is white. i have neighbors that have a white dad and black mom. other than that, i havent seen an interracial couple around here. im out of the 50's cause see, its 2009. its slightly more common then before but still not THAT common. compared to people who stick to their own race, its uncommon. anyone with eyes can see that.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
All he asked was if Elder was white Nos, jeez. Some of these kids are just kind of stupid like that Flip, most of them believe I'm racist just because I said I wouldn't date a black girl. When I say most I mean almost all of them. Just let it roll man, remember that they are only young immature teenage adolescent boys for the most part anyway. If one guy says something they all jump on the bandwagon cuz peer pressure is the rule.

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
3lds pic is a kinda black and white thingy so i can see why this question was asked...blowing out of proportion what people say is pointless just look at the Kola Hailey incident, so NoStiik, fuck off, and Flip, 3ld is white like me :biggrin:

the end

btw did you get some with that girl 3ld she looks tight :wub:

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
L o fucking L this shit happens all the time...if u rather not date a blk chick who gives a FUCK if a blk dude says he'd rather date a fillipino rather than a blk or white chick...makes him racist?.....basicly WHO GIVES A FUCK thats his preference and yes im a black guy and i prefer latina over white or black NO ONE FUCKING CARES lmfao

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
It doesnt matter what color you are...black white yellow purple brown orange...when it comes down to it, their all pink on the inside