Need GFX artist

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Alright so my friend Jaden aka "Fat cat" is a local rapper. I am in charge of all of our website stuff, like the making of our t shirts and stuff. I am currently making a myspace for FatCat Industries, and i need a logo. So please, if you are good, make us a logo. Preferably something to do with a Cat and a mic. Also, if you want, you can make a T shirt design and if its good enough, we might use it. Thanks for your help.

Kenny

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I'll think about it, but what do I get out of it? Also here's some of my newest work.. PLEASE DON'T CHECK MY PHOTOBUCKET FOR MY WORK THAT SHITS OLD I DON'T UPLOAD TO PHOTOBUCKET ANYMORE.

Old Team Logo:

My Comp Background:

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
I'll think about it, but what do I get out of it? Also here's some of my newest work.. PLEASE DON'T CHECK MY PHOTOBUCKET FOR MY WORK THAT SHITS OLD I DON'T UPLOAD TO PHOTOBUCKET ANYMORE.

Old Team Logo:

My Comp Background:
dude holy crap. uhhmm well we will give you credit your name will be on the shirt you design. i can't pay you or anything... if thats what your looking for then sorry.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I'm not, i'm just looking if you guys go far then i wanna be in too you know? I want some credit =]