need challenge lobby MW2 ps3

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
Console: Headset:
please help me nd give me a hook up ill give you gb winz idc i beg of you help me!!!

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
What do u mean? I could get a locked lobby with on friends if thatswhat u mean?

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
wtf why wuld u have aimbot. Its for gay ass hackers with no fkn skills.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
You guys are fkn pathetic, its a game play it....

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
lolololol.Well said roy.Who needs all those bullshit? The game was designed for you to earn things.E-A-R-N IT

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
its pretty pathetic of you to beg for help over a video game when you could earn your own keep. Pretty sure Im going to demote you for this.
actually, is it cool if you turn me dark red since im not really involved with BC2 anymore. I would like to be lighted back up on November 9thof 2010 , ill still help out in GBs and what not, so i guess im retiring now until black ops.

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
i should of never posted this thread..ppl have been treating me like real dicks . I am not going to cry and bitch about it, this is what i deserve nd you know what actually leave me light green i should be taught a valuble lesson dudes TIME TO GET MATUE AND LET YOUR BALLS HANG BIG AND BE PROUD BROTHERS

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I have to agree with Night Raven on this one . Offer some help if you can , if you cant dont make fun of him ...Dont retire man we are rebuilding the mw2 :D ...To The Bat Cave!!