my thoughts on gammer names

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
well thinking more along this, ppl do this to have sum kinda sense of creativity i guess.

Stream:

A

Aretz OG

End of thread right here.
How to spot bad kids:
boblovespie83
xXGR8NESSXx
o PuB5StaR x
xDr0Psh0tz
How to spot good kids :
Ratinq
Values
ASSAS1N bT
TooNz

You can kinda tell....
Or you can just look at there friends lists.........

And honestly no offense but Demon Messiahs is a joke name on xbox..
Like "DEMON MESSIAHS" YEAHH . . !
Honestly, Everyone who is MLG or atleast good will laugh at
xXGR8NESSxX
GODS HERO
POISONEDEVIL
TOXICMIST

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
its actually xGR8NESSx scrub, and Ratinq is beyond queer so i wouldnt talk...and u think i care what an "MLG" person has to say about my GT? I dont prove myself with a damn name, get a fuckin life kid

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
lol itz called doing the talking on the playing field. neva judge a book by its cova. cant believe u have the life to rite that aretz.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
a smexy bagel lol that is a good one

but uhh kartoonz.....ratinq doesnt really make sense to me.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
holy shittt, theirs waayyyy to much flaming on this site lately, literally.

Stream:

OsiRuS

Sergeant
yo mh my brotha, wuts up?

and no offence but some of the names mentioned are not original whatsoever.
Some of my alias's:

OsiRuS
LoXkA
DeSPoTiC
StoX
SaNaR
DeSeZ
AbYSsaL

All it takes is some inspiration and a little bit of time. My advice is to stay away from names that are shared by the majority of people who play the game...

in case you dont know what im referring to:

master
private
evil
bad
sniper

you know, things like that...

and adding Xx, Zx, zZ, ll, oo, and so on, only looks cool if you have an original name!!!

Stream:

R

ReKoGNiiZe

its actually xGR8NESSx scrub, and Ratinq is beyond queer so i wouldnt talk...and u think i care what an "MLG" person has to say about my GT? I dont prove myself with a damn name, get a fuckin life kid
wut i heard from ppl on xbl u blow badly at cod w@w and this person could take u down easily and wut KarTooNz sed u can tell if sum1 is good by looking at there friends list u can tell if sum1 is gud by just looking at there name

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
wut i heard from ppl on xbl u blow badly at cod w@w and this person could take u down easily and wut KarTooNz sed u can tell if sum1 is good by looking at there friends list u can tell if sum1 is gud by just looking at there name
what was the point of that besides flamming? Can every1 just chill out?

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
ok but i played wit a gay whos name wuz im_gud_ur_not n he sucked....n if u go by luking at names if his name says im gud u believe hes gud

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
lmfao ok who told u this?? cuz whoever did is probly mad they aint as good as me on it, or theyre just extremely high on some good shit

Stream:

iKryLonN

1st Lieutenant
gr8nnes is actually really good at cod waw, u dont even play the game so u cant be saying shit like that. and how does ur friend list or ur name have to do with u being good at a game?