my thoughts on gammer names

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
ok so i bet this will piss some of u off because some of you probably fit these desciptions. anyways, i was playing with TunaPhart the otherday on cod4 and we were talking about this. WHY is it that every1 who thinks there good has to have some kind of fucked up name. like Xx iM Good xX oooo man thoese x's r cool why not Yy iM Good yY? also in the prefix/sufix catagory is oo iM Good oo , lx iM Good xl and llliM Goodlll. lets just waste 20 seconds of every1s life that adds u cuz u put 2 extra charectors on each side of ur name because it looks ''cool''. Next is letters instead of numbers Xx 1m 600d xX. numbers make ur name look gayer and makes it such a pain when u try to add people with numbers. also people cant just have a cool name it has to start with i and wait it cant be any i it has to be lower case because there totaly not stealing that from iPod. also replasing every single letter s with the letter Z so u look like a gangstar or illiterate. FINIALY AND THIS IS THE BIG ONE. EvErY1 HaS tO mAkE eVeRy OtHeR lEtTeR cApItAl. SEE WHAT IF PEOPLE STARTED DOING THAT IN SENTANCES HOW MUCH OF A PAIN IS THAT TO READ. it looks like u had a seziure while typing. what are we suposed to do put an accent of every other syllable? no thanks.

ok so that my thought and im pretty sure ive offend some people but i speak the truth and its nothing personal so if u fit under any of these catagorys just laugh and take a chillpill

oh and so i dont get self pwned my user name is every other capital because cave did that. ok bye

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
so tht means my TNTEternal acc. is the only wun tht looks normal...SsUpPrEeMe is homo cu of da extra letters n caps.. n iiR4z0r-- cuz of da hifins n da numberss... i guess i agree with u but.. still i do it cuz i like it no tht it makes me luk better.. thee can play with us to find out tht we r pretty decent... n dint u make an xXTitanXx acc???

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
OneShot2Kiil ... have u ever heard of him on xbl sk cu he has da same avi as u on another site

Stream:

Darkstarslayer0

Sergeant
I kind of agree with what he said it's a pain in the ass just to send an invite to anything by typing their name. What you should also add is that a whole clan tries to make their names similar by adding x's n o's. But that's what I think sorry if I offended anyone. (wrote all this shit in the itouch LOL)

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
whatz wrong wif ma s'z turning into z'z lmaooo nd i got numbers in my name cuz i cant put Grillz it wuz takin thats y ppl put numbers tit

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
whatz wrong wif ma s'z turning into z'z lmaooo nd i got numbers in my name cuz i cant put Grillz it wuz takin thats y ppl put numbers tit
Nah grillz ur name is fine thats what I kent, I wish I had a better example

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
cause its like a style, like why do we wear diffrent clothes, why cant we just all where the same thing.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
i wudve been Grillz nd thatz all but itz taken every where lolz so i made Grillz420 ive had it since my runescape daiiz

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
ok I call it boring because all people do the same things. I wanna see creativity
then ppl are being creative with their names i guess, but wat grillz said most names are taken so u either put numbers or x's
x____x type of names are alright but i do think the the XXXxx_____xxxxXX are stupid

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
im assuming my name falls under the messed up name side. but tits i take no offense to it. i wud change my name execpt the J3_ tht wud stay still

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
hmmm....didnt know a name could be so stressful, mine is xGR8NESSx..does it cause that much shit with the 8 in there? cuz some fag took xGREATNESSx? or that AAO GREATNESS wouldnt fit for MOH2, so i just went along with it? its a GT, people can do whatever they want to, get over it