My router died :(

Stream:

D

DM Urban_Legend

Ok I was going to play a round of MoH online before dinner but the connection wasent working. I checked my router and it was messed up. It kept crashing and I couldent connect. I think I know the problem. Back around the end of July, there was a blackout in my area, casuing my wireless router to malfunction. After that it worked once in awhile but in the past few days, it hasent really been working. But I guess today is the day it dies.

So anyways. I'm going to get a new router and I need some ideas for good ones. I'm thinking of getting a Netgear one since my friend have them and they say they are really good. I plan to use this router to play online games on my PSP and go online wirelessley on my notebook. Do you guys know any relatively cheap routers that work really good?

Btw, the one that died is a D-Link.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
I have a Belkin and it sucks big time. I would suggest either the Netgear or a Linksys 2.4Ghz model.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
linksys is good too.....
just make sure your phone also isn't 2.4ghz...i found whenever i get calls while I'm online with psp...I get kicked off..since I'm not smart enough to buy a 5ghz phone just yet.

BTW - welcome to the forums!!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
yea i would have to agree with net gear (eventhough i got an actiontec) net gear would be a good choice

>_<

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
um dude dont get actiontec mine just acted supid for a day so i sugest net gear

-_-

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
i have a belkin and its okay... we have to unplug it everyonce in awhile but no major problems

Stream:

C

C Darwin

my router is the best sbc yahoo 100% evrytime except when u talking on the fone like dk said 2.4 i hate tat shet