My big ass problem in life

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
This story sounds like it comes from a depressing romantic movie..

So I met this girl that I fell for..

Shes been a good friend for a long time now..

I asked for her to be my girlfriend several times and she turned all of them down.

This made me miserable and affected my education.

BUT.

Thats just the beginning

I eventually break contact from her just this Valentines Day to try and get over her.

I couldnt help myself.. I just really love her.

I started talking to her again..

Until just today found out something I wished that she lied about.

She has an unexplainable illness (much like cancer) except, nobody knows how much time she has left.

I ran out of tears talking to her.. She says that this is the reason why we couldnt be together even if she does have feelings for me too..

She asked me to be happy without her.

Im really screwed by life now, my parents dont understand what im dealing with..

You guys are my brothers.. I need some advice to stay strong..

Im literalLy on the edge of following someone to their grave.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Well, i would find out if she really has cancer or not, not that im calling you a lier but girls do stupid shit to guys, and if thats the case and she does, well that sucks man, i woudl try to make her as happy as possible and be happy when she goes dude, worst case senario if you believe in heaven youll see eachother again

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
Thanks for that wiick..

I do hope that she is lying though.. I just want to know that shes safe

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Tell her all you want to do is make her happy.

If that doesn't work, you need to cut yourself off from her.

Also, i agree with wicked....make sure shes not bullshitting you.

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
I know this is really really really off SUBJECT, but I never bothered looking at morbs sig, today I just realized what it is.......

Stream:

T

True

Ok? When she passes away just say a prayer and get on with life. Why are people so weak nowadays??

Stream:

C

Coolking101

My girlfriend currently has blood cell cancer, it's treatable but costs a lot for her. Basically I agree with True on the terms of praying, it does help quite significantly. Just be strong for her man because if you are weak, she will be. This will most likely put a lot of pressure on you in which you may have to vent which I suggest doing. Hell I vent to my closest bros all the time about her illness. In regards to the rest of True's statement, people are weak because some treat loss differently than others. I'm sure you can agree that after so much loss it doesn't make you stronger but perhaps it sadly gets easier.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I feel you Kry, i'm going through a really hard time right now too. My girlfriends mom is going psycho.. She temporarily moved out, her mom is trying to press charges on me and charge me for raping her daughter(which isn't true obvioulsy) my girlfriend said she'd defend me but it's still the fact, I never did a single thing to her mother to deserve this. I've been grounded for about a month now, just nothings good. If you ever need to talk I'm here. I think most of the OG's know how much drama and shit i've been through. There's a lot of it lol.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
You guys are my brothers.. I need some advice to stay strong..

Im literalLy on the edge of following someone to their grave.
Don't worry, there's allways someone their to help you.
And just think about all the people that would be affected if you were to follow her?
Just stay strong, help out each other, spend your days having more fun than you ever had before.
Comfort eachother, even the family maybe? Pain is allways best shared, keeping it behing curtains will just make it worse. Don't bare it all.
And if she wants you to find another person if she goes, or it turns out a lie, there's ALWAYS othe rfish in the pond.
My Grandad had a small cancer thing near his pancreas, lucily, they could remove it beacuse his pancreas wasn't that funcional in the first place, so I'll be here for you bro, I think we all will be.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
theres always a chance maybe she lied to you just to blow you off because like u said u asked her out a couple times and she blew u off but then again, maybe shes telling the truth so before anything, confiirm that its true 1st, maybe ask her parents in some sort of way?..

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Krysis, bro, you KNOW we are HERE FOR YOU.
Especially Me:)
i agree with the people above me, about finding out wether its a lie or not. or maybe, she is ill, but its just exaggerated. Like, take for example my best friend. He has a heart problem, however he is still very healthy. The other day, he says: im going to London tomorrow, for surgery. could take a week, maybe a few months... And then he just left.
I was fucking depressed. Like, became a zombie.
Then, on Sunday, he returns and says: Was just a check-up LMAO!

basically, he didnt know himself what was happening, and he over exaggerated. Dont let that happen to you, bro.

On the other fat hand, however, if she really IS ill... then she has our best regards. Let her know how much you feel for her. Let her know that you are there for her. Treat her like a fucking princess, wether shes your girlfriend, or not.
If the only reason stopping you two from being together is her illness, then tell her that you want her to be happy. And that you want her to be the happiest she can be, and that you can give her that. Pamper her.
However, if she really is ill... Prepare yourself, bro. Seriously. This could be something that could fuck you up for a while. Just be prepared.
Think of all the different scenarios, and then take action.

Anyway, just try to relax, be happy. Be happy and strong for her. Be happy so that she can be happy. Even if you've gotta fake it, idc. Act. Dont let the pain show. Dont let something like this get between you.
And also, We are here for you. Always have been, always will be.
try making a Facebook account :D

also, on a final note, talk to your parents about the situation. how you feel. That will help too.

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
Guys, Thanks for all your advices

And to think I met you all in a game..

Im glad that there are good people like all of you out there.

Im being as strong as I can, I talk to her while I have the chance..

I know her, and she is no liar especially to things like these.

But Hopefully things afe exhaggarated as psy said.

Thanks DM, You guys are more than my clan mates.

And to Everyone else

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Sorry for a late reply (was busy in school). I read this when you posted it. Im sorry to hear it bro. Spend all your time with her till time runs out. Wish you all the best kry. Love yah bro <3.You might aswell listen to this song,but if you dont like it. Its okay, Everyone has a different taste in music :).
[youtube]Rbfzz1Nzhno[/youtube]
-Pat.