Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 4 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

My application MOHH1

Stream:

DM Chosen1

COD5 Commander
Console: Headset:
alright well i mean im not saying u have to be DM4L cuz obviously not many people will be in this clan till there dead lol but are you really serious about joining various games and helping DM and bein cool with everyone??

BTW im chosen1 :)

Stream:

X15 SiiK3sT

Sergeant
flip uve never liked me since i sed u luked like a emo girl. its the internet man up an get over it.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
uh. Owned seems to love you tho. i asked him how many ppl r still in OD an he said u an 4 ppl. but he said hed be fine if it was just u 2. but knowing you, you wuld have no prob breaking his wittle heart :D
lol. Owned is tired of continuing to join new clans :ninjastar:

Stream:

D

DM Highflya

i say you get a tryout ren.

cho is ur GT dm ballaholic22? probably lol

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
We need some heavy gunz on our team.RAW,has some good ppl in thier team.Let him join,and see what he can do?...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
i vote yes, even though i have no say. i know imma seem ignorant now but ive never really seen ren be angry or shit. hes always chill when im in a game with him. and torn dont fucking use my sexy smiley:ninjastar:

Stream:

?

`

aha ye ur rite i wudnt be DM4L coz i go against the 4L thing in a clan.

i only wanted 2 join so i cud make DM a challenge to R4W, so its definatly ur loss.

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Ren, the MoHH team has spoken. Looks to me like it is a yes. If your still interested, Let me know.

P.S. This thread is for MoHH1 ppl. If your not on the mohh team or an admin, Zip it.

Stream:

D

DM Highflya

again as i said in the other thread, the ones that dont play anymore havent seen him change.

Stream:

?

`

k well at the moment i dont hav a psp, but i will hav 1 within the week so ill let u kno once i can get on mohh.

Stream:

?

`

duno like 4 hours. i usually play late tho coz i usually do shit inda nite so i play like 12-2am

Stream:

DM OldmanJenkins

I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE
if u join u can sure show me sum shit im not the best and im always open to pointers anything to help me get better