My 3rd letter To EA

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Dear Ea,

Im a frequent player of your great game medal of honor Heroes 1 and 2, but over the last few months i have actually QUIT your game for a very simple reason, hackers. They are getting out of control and I can't believe that there hasn't been something done to stop them. They are using rapid fire, no vote hacks, unlimited ammo, speed hacks, dual pistol, the ability to walk through walls, and many more hacks that are COMPLETETLY RUINING YOUR GAME. 90% of the top 100 on medal of honoe heroes 2 hacks! The exception are the people tagged in clans such as FL, DM and TR. It's getting WAY out of hand and it would benefit your game if you took action against these cheaters. In medal of honor heroes 1 they have flying abilities with automiatic rocket launchers. Its IMPOSSIBLE to dodge and most of them cant be voted!

here is some vieo EVIDENCE of hackers. I hope this makes you realise what they are doing, because hackers disgust's me and everyone who plays fairly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxjARZrkfVI&NR=1
The guy in that video is ranked 2nd overall...

if you dont do anything about these hackers the FUCK YOU EA

Nick Fantin

thats my third letter to EA. Idc if they dont do anything it just makes me feel a little bit better

www.ea.com
go there and click on support
click on cantact us.
make a letter under medal of honor

tell them their gay
hit save:mmlsmiley:

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Their 'concerned' responce ( bullshit)

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting EA In-game support.

Due to the nature of your issue, more time is required for investigation. I
apologize for any prolonged delays this might cause, but please rest assured
that we are trying to handle your issue in a timely manner. During this
time, you may still update your incident with additional information that
might help us resolve your issue without causing any additional delay. To
update your incident click the link above that says, "To view or update your
question from our support site, click here."

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and look forward to getting you
back in the game!

Sincerely,

EA Rep Vladimir
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

EA can suck my dick, they dont give a shit about their customers

Stream:

DM xV0LTx

Sergeant Major
fuck them.::fuck youEA. all they care about is the money. once you buy the game they say fuck you and dont give a shit.

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
and that is y i quit playing those games like ftb2 mohh1 and 2 cause of the hackers but ill go on once in awhile but end up getting rite bac off cause of da hackers

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
They Just Want Freaky Jewish Sex With Yah Insane.. Dont Reply! They are hooked to gay men sites!! ( i really dont know so dont think i am gay :thumbup(1):) :D

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Nick this is a great idea, I will write one too. I am so fucking sick of these hackers. They ruin the game that I have put so much legitimate time and effort into. I really wish they would release a patch to stop the hackers from playing, and then delete any account that have ever used any hacks.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
They asked me if i was satisfied with the rply i got... i said FUCK NO and i waont be till you ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING

btw cpt this is my third letter, the other 2 are posted on FL site. I think i might have lost them tho cuz the site got reset

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Customer
05/19/2008 01:23 PM
I would like to know if theres is an active EA admin who plays the game and
has seen te hackers.

Response (Samuel S)
05/19/2008 12:24 PM
Hi,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer Support.

We appreciate your report and are looking into this matter. Please be
advised that due to our Privacy Policy, we cannot discuss the investigation
or any other actions that may be taken.

If you need additional assistance or have further questions please reply to
this email or visit our self help knowledge base at http://support.ea.com

Thank you,
Samuel
Senior Representative
Electronic Arts Customer Support

Customer
05/19/2008 01:35 PM
You cant tell me beacuse there ISNT any1 who plays and there ISNT anyone who
is going to od anything about this, that's why i quit your game and will
nevr buy any of your online products EVER again

im the 'customer' ( they're to cheap to give me a name)

and somebody different answers me everytime

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Ok, I've been thinking, one letter is great, but hundreds will really get a movement started. Nick is the Rosa Parks of the anti-hacker movement lol.

Ok, so I'm going to send a letter, and I think EVERYONE else should too. Definitely all mohh1/2 members, but it would be cool if you non-mohh ppl sent letters too, just to help us out.

Let's spread the word to different clans and work together to create change! Imagine all the members of DM, R4W, XIV, TR, A20, FL, PI, X15, and all the other clans getting all of their members to send letters! We could flood their mailboxes with letters and let them know that we are serious.

WHO'S WITH ME!!?!?!?!??!?!
:thumbup(1):

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Dear Ea,

Im a frequent player of your great game medal of honor Heroes 1 and 2, but over the last few months i have actually QUIT your game for a very simple reason, hackers. They are getting out of control and I can't believe that there hasn't been something done to stop them. They are using rapid fire, no vote hacks, unlimited ammo, speed hacks, dual pistol, the ability to walk through walls, and many more hacks that are COMPLETETLY RUINING YOUR GAME. 90% of the top 100 on medal of honoe heroes 2 hacks! The exception are the people tagged in clans such as FL, DM and TR. It's getting WAY out of hand and it would benefit your game if you took action against these cheaters. In medal of honor heroes 1 they have flying abilities with automiatic rocket launchers. Its IMPOSSIBLE to dodge and most of them cant be voted!

here is some vieo EVIDENCE of hackers. I hope this makes you realise what they are doing, because hackers disgust's me and everyone who plays fairly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxjARZrkfVI&NR=1
The guy in that video is ranked 2nd overall...

if you dont do anything about these hackers the FUCK YOU EA

Nick Fantin

thats my third letter to EA. Idc if they dont do anything it just makes me feel a little bit better

www.ea.com
go there and click on support
click on cantact us.
make a letter under medal of honor

tell them their gay
hit save:mmlsmiley:
nice last name

Nick Fantin sounds like Phantom which is pretty bad ass!:D

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
:D Its pronounced Fanteeeeen cuz im italian. :thumbup(1):

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Jack they'll be like:

Due to our privacy policy we cannot ingage in sexual content. Please contact our administrator and ask him to override The Policy and then we shall contact you.