Mw3 Two Rosters (ps3)

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Marine, I'll stay with you buddy :) but the idea of 2 roster seems weird to. me ... I like what Larry said about the timezones for it will be easier to gb and etc.
two rosters can be good because we can scrim with them to get all of us better. and yea i'll send you an invite i deleted everyone in my roster and starting all over. just let me know you guys want to join or not.

good stuff guys, two good men from my ftb3 team doin work on ps3 :D
Thanks tor :D

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
i just made an account and they banned me fucking immature lmfao the old breed more like the old shit

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Lol dude Marine deleted me idk y. And he been MIA from here for awhile.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
i still have MW3 for PS3, if it means smacking shitty TOB I want in, hunt3r you too,

vToon--

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Finally went and picked up my Mw3 copy for Ps3, i will be on all night!

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
agreed, i went on fri and sat, and no one was on, everyone was playing something else, i think im going to return it and get something else, probably bf3 for ps3, or madden for xbox.

Stream:

DM DraToR-

Founding Member
agreed, i went on fri and sat, and no one was on, everyone was playing something else, i think im going to return it and get something else, probably bf3 for ps3, or madden for xbox.
get madden for ps3 so i have someone to play with

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
i wish i could Drator but most of friends IRL have it for xbox so i would most likely get it for that. Is that the only thing u play on ps3, or is there something else you play?

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
i haven't played mw3 in over a week. I've been caught up in other crap. I'm trying to play tonight or tomorrow, i need my doses lol

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
i haven't played mw3 in over a week. I've been caught up in other crap. I'm trying to play tonight or tomorrow, i need my doses lol
Dam, I got a b-ball game tonight, maybe I will see u tomorrow