Mw3 Two Rosters (ps3)

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
yea so me and hunter made a decision to have two rosters. so the people who wants to join the team you got me. so if your interested in joining let ME know. once we got a full roster we will scrim with hunter's roster to practice. tell me ya GB names so i can add you to the roster.

i will post a link to the roster tomorrow cause i can't right now

more announcements soon to come!

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Thanks morb.
Also Marine, what does this mean for members that existed on the team before the whole two rosters stuff happened?

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Thanks morb.
Also Marine, what does this mean for members that existed on the team before the whole two rosters stuff happened?
The members I had before will me on My team. Hunters team is basically like a recruiting roster

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
So il be on Hunters team since i wasnt really on Marines before...?

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
i think u should make the two rosters based on timezones of where yall live so it will be easier to do scrims, gbs etc

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Niether roster is going to be inviting people before having tried them out first

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
You'll get one. I've been GBing with the 360 team. If you get on tonight, I'll get you one.

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Marine, I'll stay with you buddy :) but the idea of 2 roster seems weird to. me ... I like what Larry said about the timezones for it will be easier to gb and etc.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Good. No snow tho. kinda bummed. We didn't have a white xmas. Last snow was the power outage storm. It kinda looks depressing. It's a lame winter.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
ya this new years and christmas wasnt as good, no snow, its just not the same without it