KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I won't be getting it unless it's anywhere as close to the awesomeness as CoD4

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Lets talk about the SP. In 0:49-1:00 you can hear some person talking idk if its makarov but Look at the man on 0:56-0:59. I'm guessing that Ghost is alive and ghost is that dude in 0:56. Look at him closely. Who knows? He was only burned and shot in MW2. He was betrayed by US. "Just the will... of a single man". Its not accurate but who knows? :D and that dude in 0:56 kinda have the headphones like Ghost has, Idk if its a helmet or headphone lol.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Lets talk about the SP. In 0:49-1:00 you can hear some person talking idk if its makarov but Look at the man on 0:56-0:59. I'm guessing that Ghost is alive and ghost is that dude in 0:56. Look at him closely. Who knows? He was only burned and shot in MW2. He was betrayed by US. "Just the will... of a single man". Its not accurate but who knows? :D and that dude in 0:56 kinda have the headphones like Ghost has, Idk if its a helmet or headphone lol.
The will of a single man is Makarov. Tard.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
y the hell would ghost still be alive. He got shot with a .44 and burned. ^ FTL :p

Stream:

DM Positive

1st Lieutenant
It kinda pissed me off, as of now. The engine is exactly the same from what I can tell. Most likely they are just adding to the story "better" mechanics and new guns obviously maybe they might adjust the perk system or add more or w.e. Besides that it won't be much of a difference.

Stream:

DM xE uS Ta cE

Founding Member
it wont be another cod4 but it will be some thing special i hope atleast...i want to be put on the roster for the 360 team

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
The spec ops survival better be good. And like the servers better be decent.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
well mw2 didnt have the gay server lag that BO did. Also thats their *Alternate Game Mode?* Spec Ops again? Ugh GAY.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
It kinda pissed me off, as of now. The engine is exactly the same from what I can tell. Most likely they are just adding to the story "better" mechanics and new guns obviously maybe they might adjust the perk system or add more or w.e. Besides that it won't be much of a difference.
Not really, Its using a BETTER and UPDATED version of the MW2 Engine which was confirmed by Robert Bowling. Look how COD4's engine changed in MW2. IW also used COD4's engine in MW2 but UPDATED and Better shit. Look at what happened? Great shit :). Im hoping that the Engine is good.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
The graphics DO look better if you ask me.
As long as it's not BO's look, I'm good.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Graphics don't matter that much to people in FPS games. Black ops proves that.