MW3 News!(Ps3)

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Yea so im the new leader of Mw3 so lets get things started! first i would like to start off with the team. If any of ya are interested in joining the team tell me. i will give ya tryouts. i dont do stuff like Adding you into the just because your in DM. i will make a schedule on when is your tryout is going be.

The other think is Activeness. Once we make the team i will cut some people off the team if their inactive. you don't have to be really active just active. i also need to GB names so i can add you to the roster once u passed your tryout. Tell me when is the best time you get online so we can host scrims, practices and GB's.

You also need a mic so we can communicate. if you don't have a mic try to buy one. its going to be difficult communicating. we will also need new recruits so try to recruit some people =)
i will be doing promotions. also for the game battles you need to have atleast me or a co-leader aka captain to GB with ya.

will this is all for now i will post a link to the team later thanks for reading this!

btw My psn name is below my user name so if you don't have me as a friend add me

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
EU players, no playing on the EU ladder will result in a GB ban. I highly recommend you play on the correct ladder..

Marine, great job!
Do us proud.

Stream:

DM DETHKLOK

Founding Member
I want in but due to business reasons I will be away for a week.

training in a different city and I'm not bringing my ps3.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Congrats Mary, you noob! <3
Try to keep the team going.

A-NICHOLSON, I'm going to be making an EU team soon(If everything goes to plan), once the 4 players I play with get better. You'll be able to play for that one, without getting disqualified or making the team forfeit.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
You want to start fresh or would you like me to invite you to the team we already have and give you the leadership?

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Just saying good work in getting started PS3 team! Make DM proud! =)

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
goo luck with this and good job for what yallv already done

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
yea i will RC and thanks psy and zack. i got one person so far -.- come on people tryout =D

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Hit me up sometime, I'd always be down to scrim with you guys or something =]

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Awesome! Keep it up Marine and keep me posted!

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Sk you should play on the team....help them pull a good ps3 team together